Hi Ppl!

Our company have a few major projects at hand that have put us in need of a lot more content.

Basically what were looking for is a a few different photographers/content
producers to work with us on a regular basis to produce exclusive g, r and xxx rated content for some new sites.

Without saying too much, we're trying to make all our sites 100% exclusive and original so our requirements are pretty specific.

What we're looking for specifically is the following:
- a regular source we can work with to produce 5 - 10 (probably more) sets on a monthly basis.
- you would need to be able to follow a story-board or synopsis given to you by us
- full exclusive rights including ability to redistribute at our own discretion (this can be negotiable) but basically we would like to own the produced content.. We might be flexible with this though depending on the terms.
- the content would be mostly video (60% video 40% still images) so you need to be setup for this already.
- we want very good looking and fit models. this is very important as subscribers standards can be quite high. I'm sure most of you know what I mean
- guys of ages 18 to 35ish (with an emphasis on the younger end of that rage) with body types ranging from thin/lean/athletic to muscular, hairy/smooth etc. Basically all flavors of good looking guys

If anyone can help or maybe knows someone who can work with us, lets talk! I'd be so grateful!

Thanks in advance,

Tom.