Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 25yr Old Cures HIV Naturally

desslock
    BDbionic makes a good point that the HIV test is only a test for antibodies that your body creates in an HIV environment. It does not see the HIV virus at all. That's quite a bit of "connecting the dots" for what is deemed a receipt for a death sentence.

There is a lot about viruses modern science simply doesn't know. I wish they would simply acknowledge that. That is just not likely. Doctors instinctively pretend to know everything about everything. (for example, Howard Dean is a doctor)

Allergies have been really bad here the past few weeks. So i went and purchased Claritin. Well, it turns out Claritin only works on about 30% of people, and only for a limited amount of time. Well, gee wiz. How many of those thirty percent just started naturally fighting back the allergies? Is this a crappy drug, or are allergies as they interect with the immune system a complicated matter?

And should I bother to frown over the millions of scarce health care dollars
    that have been spent on a allergy drug that is so ineffective overall? Can this be paralelled to AZT or other HIV drugs?

I bring that up because immune systems, personal health and viruses like HIV are potentially extremely complicated. I think our current system of medical analysis is prone to instant diagnosis and then instant solutions.

But then what is the difference between his body eradicating the HIV virus as opposed to him having the hiv virus but having no health problems ever?

Steve

the queerest straight girl in the world...
    No - this one is really interesting. It wasn't a false positive.... they did dna testing on the samples, and retested it using dna testing. I am pretty sure you cant get false results off of DNA testing.