Thread: Site Security

the queerest straight girl in the world...

Site Security

Ok - I saw something groovy on an adult site, and I want to know if anyone knows how to do this -

You know those boxes with screwy letters and numbers that you see on sites like Yahoo or MSN or wherever in order to verify that you are a "real person" ----- well, I am seeing them used on adult sites where to log in you fill in your username, password, and the letters from the box.....

HOW DO I DO THIS ON MY SITES?

For an example lookie here: http://sadoslaves.sweetmembers.com/

JustBryce
    Strong Box by Ray Morris and Sparta by Too Much Media, both use touring images.

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    I use Stongbox for that. You can find their site at http://bettercgi.com/strongbox/.

It is a very good program for site security, and Ray from there is really great to work with.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Yup StrongBox is the way to go, we go it setup on 18 sites last week and it only took a day and half once everything was started

Regards,

Lee

Strongbox is an extremely good anti-hacker and anti-password trader script for your members area, it uses a combination of factors including information about your PC, your connection and your membership to come up with a unique key for your access. And the really good news is that Ray not only gives fantastic support but also is continuing to develop strongbox to make it better

cheers,
    Luke

raymor
    Thanks for all the compliments Lee, Luke, Bryce, and sukime69.
    Shaun, the site you mentioned, sweetmembers.com, is also using Strongbox.