Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Ccbill and Text Review

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by boyfunk
    Sean, it's really sad. You just don't get it, and probably never will.

Our site, according to some of the best legal talent out there, is not problematic. We paid the money to have it evaluated because we care about being compliant. You, on the other hand, act like you know far more than the best legal minds in the business, and when it's suggested to you that perhaps you're over the line, you just argue that you're right.

Have at it.

Oh, and Steve's point WAS on topic, you just completely missed it. But that's no surprise.

Look man I do not want to argue with you I would really rather be doing other things to tell the truth I do not care. You can do what ever you want, I for one am not saying you promote CP and never did

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy
    playfultwinks.com is available.....

Since the page changed I will say this again, Its funny you said something about that, I just looked for another URL and got Barely Legal Guys.com you like that one more? It is 3 words and would rather have Boys than Guys but damn really its not bad

maxpower
    I am going to take the silence on this new domain as a good sign, so I think I will contact my designers and have them change the name of the site for me. God they are going to love this one :cry: but the more I think about it the more I like the new name. Its 3 words but it should have a popular search fraise for the engines for a teen boy site, it does start with BA so any site that alphabetize members site it will appear near the top of their twink list, sounds like a big site just off the name, should sell good too for people that like that stuff, I do think its better than the old name, I could also keep the old site open maybe drop the price on it to 14.95 or even maybe 9.95 a month and start running only my sites and AVS program in all my sites. :pimp: