Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Anyone Try This Billing Option?

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    the colors and pic selections aren't the best and that green is scary. with a reality tour, pic selection is of much greater importance in my experience, and text must be niche-specific and keyword rich while still making sense.

you have pics of a guy with a tiny weiner on the last episode table and there are really no good uncut cock pics. plus the header is basically a so-so standard tour page. i think you'd do better to change things around and feature at least one great (big) closeup of an uncut cock in the header.
    I completely agree :thumbsup:

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    So you are saying that im a liar about testing the new tour?

You really are skating on thin ice Lloyd.

Regards,

Lee
    Just like you if you try the new billing system.

Am I calling you in particular a liar? No. As I said before take what anywebamster says and cut it in half. When you say 90%, does that mean out of two sales you would normally get, you only got one?

abostonboy
    i wouldn't think a reality tour would do well for your sites, lee. the reason? because you don't have reality member areas. guys who like the reality thing like it in both.

btw, i think it's silly to claim that lee didn't send any traffic to the second tour of his site. after all, he DID bother to have it built and he DOES (yes, i know this for a fact) buy traffic.
    i mean its ridicilous to have a reality tour when the members area photo gallersies are like a tgp. No names to even match the galleries. just thumbs to the gallery.

abostonboy
    the colors and pic selections aren't the best and that green is scary. with a reality tour, pic selection is of much greater importance in my experience, and text must be niche-specific and keyword rich while still making sense.

you have pics of a guy with a tiny weiner on the last episode table and there are really no good uncut cock pics. plus the header is basically a so-so standard tour page. i think you'd do better to change things around and feature at least one great (big) closeup of an uncut cock in the header.
    The whole tour sucks. And the picture quality is horrible. Guys wanna see NICE pics of uncut cocks. If I thought I was going to see pics of that quailty I wouldn't join either. And the be honest GREEN is NOT a foreskin color. And the mix of guys is almost as bad as oralcocks.com.

abostonboy
    Quote Originally Posted by djdez
    I mean to say 'most likely probable' not probably. while most likely probably isn't correct grammar its also a slightly different meaning than most likely probable. No, I do not have numbers as we don't have recurring 3-months. My statement that people are more apt to forget what they did three months ago vs 3 days ago was based on common sense. Unfortunately, common sense isn't all that common.
    Joe, ethics is a fine line and subjective.

You have to be ethical to BOTH the webmaster who sent the signup and the surfer.

What I mean by that is they join multi month and like the site. Then they join again. It's ethical to the surfer, but if the webmaster sent on a rev share what about him?

It's risk management on your part and I understand it and accept it.

And conecring this whole raising the price thing
    http://seancody.com/page.php?frame=join

This is ONE of the biggest and most profibatble sites on the net. IMHO.

I don't think Lee's or 80% of the other sites out there has better brand recognition and quality content. Sean offers a DISCOUNT after so many months. I wonder why? Maybe it works?

abostonboy
    http://hunksuncut.com/maintour.php/xxxx/12/A

Converting 1:87 for me....

One pic is selling that site.... guess which one?

whoa! those are summa the best uncut cock pics i've seen in a while - they really stand out.

i don't love the tour but who cares when it is showing great big pics of big hard uncut cocks with foreskin showing?

Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy
    http://hunksuncut.com/maintour.php/xxxx/12/A

Converting 1:87 for me....

One pic is selling that site.... guess which one?

i don't think it IS common sense. here's what my common sense tells me - and experience and emails from members seem to back this up:

a lot of sites default to one month on the dropdown or have separate links to each join option. in those cases, people are choosing those multi months. they either want to save money in the long run or they feel pretty good about this site. cheap people - the ones most likely in my experience to forget stuff - join the one month as it costs less initially. i think the people most likely to think ahead and want to save money overall rather than only thinking about right now are the kind of people who keep track of things.

let's face it - most paysite owners have heard from guys who forgot to cancel a 3 day or 7 day trial. i don't think it's the length of the membership that make people forget - i think it's the type of person who would buy each membership. it would be handy to have someone from a processing company here to tell us what their phone support people are hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by djdez
    I mean to say 'most likely probable' not probably. while most likely probably isn't correct grammar its also a slightly different meaning than most likely probable. No, I do not have numbers as we don't have recurring 3-months. My statement that people are more apt to forget what they did three months ago vs 3 days ago was based on common sense. Unfortunately, common sense isn't all that common.

abostonboy
    whoa! those are summa the best uncut cock pics i've seen in a while - they really stand out.

i don't love the tour but who cares when it is showing great big pics of big hard uncut cocks with foreskin showing?
    Bass,

That is EXACTLY what surfers want.

That converts like a mother fucker....

And it's REALITY based. Sortta.

Some can do it right, others can't.

abostonboy
    BTW,

This is one of the first sites I joined in a long while.

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Patti and Lloyd,

Thank you for your comments on my little side debate here. You both have put forth some very good arguments. Interesting indeed.

abostonboy

btw, i think it's silly to claim that lee didn't send any traffic to the second tour of his site. after all, he DID bother to have it built and he DOES (yes, i know this for a fact) buy traffic.
    I am NOT saying he didnt buid a reality tour and send traffic. I just couldnt believe he could have a 90% drop in signups.

But AFTER seeing the tour, I can see why. It's an complete mess.

I believe him now.