Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem Playing Video in Firefox

abostonboy
    So True. He's on ignore now...

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by desslock
    Cure for cancer found! It's right here:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=2054043&page=1

Now, we can all feel justified in the time we spend using Firefox. :construct

Steve

Can you imagine the utopia we could live in if we could focus all the time wasted on that BS? Personally I want my 3+ weeks of work back. How about a class action suit, someone need to stop these time bandits.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    Cuzz Fist Fuck sucks maybe? FF is mainly for people with allot of time on their hands to play with it, I on the other hand just want my browser to work with out having to mess with it at all.

I would love if someone could added up all the time people have wasted tracking down problems do to Fist Fuck, hell if we had all this time back who know we might have cured cancer by now :joker:

Wah wah!
    They bitch when they cannot control their "online experience", and they bitch when they are given control.
    What's that saying about looking a gifted something or other in the where?

If you do not like it, stop ... using it and your fricken WAH WAHin'!

You say you're SO *%#@'n busy ... pff! W___T___F are you doing here pissing & moaning about a browser that you hate? It is very counter productive, oh little Juan, or did the self-helps not tell you that.
    Should you not be out copying sites?

Wah wah, I hate this shit I am eating, wah wah! *munch munch*
    (Okay, you simply HAVE to say the wah wahs just like Brian would!)

*twitch twitch* Gee zus kuriced on a stick ... where is my heroin!

Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    ...If these plugins are needed, why aren't they installed when you install WMV Player? Am I too much of a conspiratist to suggest that they're not installed automatically so people using Firefox will get pissed and go back to IE?
    I have wmp10, when I installed FF all worked for me. Maybe its the wmp11 install that messes things up?

Paco
    Firefox 1.5.0.4 (no media extensions) & WMP 7.01.00 with additional codecs.

both work just fine.

desslock
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    Can you imagine the utopia we could live in if we could focus all the time wasted on that BS? Personally I want my 3+ weeks of work back. How about a class action suit, someone need to stop these time bandits.
    You know, if we could take back all the time completely wasted by class action lawsuits in this country, we would have a cure for cancer.

Steve
    :rat: