Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CuriousCash site hacked

dannyz
    Cant they find something else to hack? As far as I care, they can fuck off. They really piss me off.. Fair enough if they had been trying to tell us about how people are suffering. But no, it never is. These bastards use images of suffering and dying people as a part of their propaganda. They dont care, they use the images to forward their own cause.
    You are so right, it is disgusting. Maybe if they were getting laid more often and not forcing their women to be covered from head to foot, they'd have less aggression and not have to blow things (including themselves) up. Not that I think the right wing christians are any better. Funny how these so called 'moralists' are actually the cause of most of the suffering in the world.

Without hijacking this thread I want to say that I echo your sentiments DannyZ and Gaydemon.

We all live outside the U.S. and I think we all have unique perspectives on how things have changed over the last few years.

Australia has promoted itself as a prime vacationing spot for those in the middle east the last few years. The result has been a large influx of middle eastern immigrants, muslim ones. They have started suing the schools to allow their head dress as a right of freedom of religious speech. Yet goto a muslim country and wear a skirt, or shorts, and see how your freedom of speech is impeded upon.

Here the Muslims go out in force on certain days to the shopping centers to make their presence known. So you can goto the mall and see groups of people dressed in mostly all black and the women covered head to toe. It's very ominous. They are never buying anything, no shopping bags in hand. They are just there, walking around in many groups of 8-12 or more, making their presence known.

At the end of the day, no matter how nice Muslims, and Christians, pretend to be, this is a cultural, as well as a religious, war. Make no mistake it's going to get even worse in the future.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

dannyz
    I know what you mean Squirt. Here in Asia they do the same thing...go to the shopping malls dressed in black from head to foot, with only their beady little eyes peering through...and come to think of it I don't ever remember seeing them with any bags in hand or doing any actual shopping. They are scary IMHO.

We also get the christian freaks that stand in the middle of the street screaming how everyone's going to burn in hell if they don't start reading the bible...this is especially rude considering how the local culture here is very gentle and is very offended by yelling of this sort.

It's sad and unfortunate these freaks have so much power in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by gaydemon View Post
    It's not the only site they hacked, out of the courius cash sites the following seems to have been hacked:

http://www.cocksuckingboyz.com
    http://www.gloryholeboys.net
    http://www.davesboys.com

Might be more, i only advertise a few of their sites.
    Looks like they're back up now.

Quote Originally Posted by gaydemon View Post
    There I was thinking Australia was still a perfect place to be, sounds like its becoming much like the UK. And unfortunatley thats not a good thing!

Thanks Bec, the sites does seem to be up. Atleast they got it fixed. That really was a weird one.. Very very odd choice of site. And how did they find it, its not like curious cash sites are the biggest and most well known sites out there.

Even more strange is no public response from the guys at CuriousCash for all these days. How odd not to hear anything from them all this time while their affiliates, and others, voiced concern over most all boards, and email, about sites they're promoting being hacked. Good to see it's back up and running. I hope everything is ok with them.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com