Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: "The Dicks of Hazzard" - full steam ahead!

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Nice Work Rocky!!!
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Do You Like My Vajeen Kewlaidkiddd's Avatar
    Very awesome... had a lot of good feedback today about the cover.
    Chris Baker
    Gay Content Representative
    AEBN
    AIM: RavestormEKG
    1-800-628-0241 ext 187
    chrisb@aebn.net

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    Thanks everybody. I will post a trailer for the movie very, VERY soon.

Rocky

PS: I need a good animator to re-do our Eon Films logo for movies. Anyone out there able to help?

R.
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    This shoot was especially difficult. Here is alist of things that went wrong:

1) No P/A, so models had to wait until I was done shooting before I could buy them food or take them out to eat. They also had to wait on set all day for their call time, because I did not have a P/A to go pick them up or shuttle them to the set and back for their various film times. This resulted in some models waiting for up to 7 hours on set before they were able to film.

2) No second camera man. Ashton Ryan, who was doing camera work, broke his right arm and was not able to continue doing the filming, which left me running both cameras at once. NOT an easy task.

3) No sound guy. My boom mic operator disappeared, and so I had to call on various other talent, including some out of town visitors to the set, in order to run our mic and sound. NOT a pleasant experience trying to run 2 cameras and keep a boom mic out of both shots because of an inexperienced boom mic operator.

4) Babysitting 12 models on a set while filming 2 or 3 of them at a time is quite the dificult task. Cliques formed and the set became like a gay Survivor. YOU try keeping 12 hungry gay boys in line as they wait their turn to fuck each other on camera.

5) My boyfriend was fairly angry when he came home form work to find models having impromptu oral sex in our dining room with no cameras running. (This happened more than once)

All in all, there were some very disgruntled models with this shoot... and one boyfriend. And who can blame them. It was very, VERY difficult. In the end, however, the movie was shot and it looks AMAZING. As a director and producer, I did my job and pulled the performances out of my models... with a cum shot from Marc Sterling that has to be seen to be believed!!!

Check out the teaser and trailer as soon as I post it. I am very pleased with how this movie turned out.

Rocky

PhillyGuy

EON Productions, taking care of the models

Looks like getting the job done was more important than taking care of the models. Here is Rocky's model Marc Sterling talking on his blog about the wonderful time he had on that shoot.

http://www.thexxxlife.blogspot.com/

Oh goodie! Look who is the target of this guy's agression's now.

I have gone on record saying "yes, it was a hard shoot."

In fact, I posted it on this very board the day AFTER we wrapped shooting. It was an exhausting, hot, annoyint shoot.

We started off with a full crew: models, camera men, sound guy, P/A's.

One camera man broke his arm playing softball on the 2nd day of filming and couldn't film anymore.

Another camera man left to visit his fiance in Ohio at last minute (she is in the military and was granted a leave, so he had to go visit her).

The sound guy did not like standing in the heat and holding a boom mic, so he stopped coming (note: southern california was in the middle of a severe heat wave when we shot this movie).

That left just me to do most of the grunt work. I had a couple of friends come in and help out with boom mic operation and second camera, but I was completely reliant on their availability to do so. The rest fo the time, I shot everything myself with one hand and held the boom mic with the other.

As for Marc Sterling's check bouncing: my bank posted a freeze on my account because I had too many high amount checks beiong processed. It was a security measure that my bank utilizes when they believe there is suspicion of theft or fraud. Once I called the main branch and cleared the transactions, they unfroze the account and every model was paid on time and in full. In order to accomodate Marc Sterling's unfortunate bounced checks, I deposited money directly into his account along with money to cover the fees his bank deducted for a bounced check.

So, spew your venom. In the end, I took care of my models and each of them have nothing but nice things to say regarding me and the product. Even Caleb Carter, who had a horrible experience on set, as well, has since recounted his criticisms of the film and his experience.

Rocky

dwaynered
    Man, Rocky, gotta hand it to you, you have the patience of a saint!

I on the other hand wouldn't have lasted an hour doing what you do. In it's own way, it's very telling of your character.

You'll do exceptionally well. Don't let a little criticism get you down. :donmike:

See the dancing bannana?

Hehe. Thanks! I should have a video preview of the movie coming this afternoon... I will post a new thread when it is online.

:-)

Rocky