Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: So who is attending the Gay Phoenix Forum?

Goldie

So who is attending the Gay Phoenix Forum?

I'm wondering who else is planning on attending...?

I want to try to meet as many people face to face as possible since this will be my first event in my new role at XonDemand...

TopBucks_Juan
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    I'm wondering who else is planning on attending...?

I want to try to meet as many people face to face as possible since this will be my first event in my new role at XonDemand...
    I'll be there buddy. Would be nice to meet other folks from X-OnDemand. My Girl Mindy use to work there.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    We will be there and we are also a sponsor of The Gay Phoenix Forum. This is one forum not to be missed. The regular Phoenix Forum has been awesome and it defintely one of the best shows. CCBill really puts alot of time, energy and money into the regular Phoenix Forum. For CCBill it is not about making money from the forum with them it's about putting on the best show possible and they have proven that. If anyone has never been to a convention this would be the best one to go to for sure.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

WegCash Robert

Yes

They are awesome! I can't wait for this show!! Long time needed too!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    We are also sponsoring and have been in constant communication with the folks at CCBill involved in the planning process. There is a LOT of cool stuff in the works, and it's being planned to have appeal for everyone from the newbie that's just entering the industry to people that have been in the business a really long time.

If you're one of those that's never been to a show, THIS is the one to come to. It will be intimate enough to make it easy to meet people (and lots of activities to encourage that!) and at the same time, I think that most of the major players in the gay market will be there as well.

I'm looking forward to a really fun time, as well as a very productive trip.

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    <---- Sadly I won't be there. I am going to be on a cruise during that time frame. I had planned on being in Phoenix, but my friend booked us a cruise right during that weekend. However I can use the vacation time though. I love the Phoenix Forum, definitely one of the best events I have ever attended.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Well, I registered and booked a room - so looks like I've got most of it handled! Che's coming along for the fun too!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Well, I registered and booked a room - so looks like I've got most of it handled! Che's coming along for the fun too!
    What??? Are you serious? Bec, are you saying that after five years in this industry I'm going to finally get to meet you face to face??? Yay!!!!!!!!!!

(does the happy dance)

And Goldie, I'm looking forward to meeting you as well.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    John, Bryce, and I will be there as well. I can't wait to see everyone again!

Bec, glad to hear that you're coming! I can finally give you that hug!
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    What??? Are you serious? Bec, are you saying that after five years in this industry I'm going to finally get to meet you face to face??? Yay!!!!!!!!!!

(does the happy dance)

Yep, so get all those hugs you owe me ready to launch!

Quote Originally Posted by andymike View Post
    John, Bryce, and I will be there as well. I can't wait to see everyone again!

Bec, glad to hear that you're coming! I can finally give you that hug!
    Looks like I'll have a line! LOL So looking forward to seeing you again Andy!

I'll be there with Bells on.

but probably not pants.

:jasun:
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

D-Rock
    You can count me in! I'm really looking forward to it!! Although I wish I was going to Miami as well (but I'm not) - I guess I cant have it all!

See all you lovelies soon!

D

uh huh exactly what I thought vs eddie's Avatar
    I am so ready for this show. I can't wait to meet all of you and finally a show with no breeders! Well ya know there will probably be a few here and there but it is all about us! :bananacock:

Can't wait to see ya again Derrick! It's been way too long since Las Vegas, you were missed in Miami.
    Eddie Bastian
    Account Executive
    1-800-685-9236 x240
    http://www.adultwhoswho.com/person/person.html?id=00756

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Eddie, could you give Derrick a hug from me, please?