Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The MAX Thread

marcjacob
    max i wont stop defending you, ill say that publicly.

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    Well I'll say this, I'm pretty quiet 'round here, but I stop in a couple times day.

I'm about as benign as it gets, and even I sometimes wanna lob a rock at him. At this point it's just pent up. It looks like the same is happening with some other folks here too. I've tried ignoring him, but his gift of hijacking tears open a black hole of intelligence that sucks everybody in, and whole threads turn to crap. I feel dumber after reading this stuff. Ignoring doesn't seem to help unless everybody does.

IF ONLY he'd restrain himself, THINK, LISTEN, and LEARN. Maybe give him a limit of only 5 posts a week.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Okay guys. He's even gotten to me at this point (after I tried to help him), and that's not an easy thing to do. But I did realize something. I've met people like this before. He is what is known as an energy vampire. He feeds off of the anger he invokes in you. There is only one way to stop him. Ignore him. And I don't mean post that you are going to ignore him (that feeds him for a while because he knows in your absence that you are thinking about him). Just ignore him and let it go.

And what's more, if you want to really have some fun. Every time you want to post something nasty about him or anybody else, post something nice about someone else. I felt so good after starting the Paco appreciation thread and it made me relax a lot.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Oh, and it doesn't have to be on this board either. Say something nice to someone in your office. Give a homeless person a buck. But lunch for your favorite employee. The only way to counteract anger is with love. (throws flowers around the room)
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

And no, I'm not high!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Really I just come around to talk to the few people I trust and all the rest is BS chat.
    That is the biggest crock I've ever heard.

If you come to talk to the few people you "trust" then please do the rest of the community a favor, talk to those people over ICQ and leave the board alone. The world will be a much better place that way.