Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ho, Ho, Ho - Are You Ready For Christmas?

marcjacob
    Sorry reminding surfers of Christmas isnt a good idea when Lee does it but you do it every year?

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Sorry reminding surfers of Christmas isnt a good idea when Lee does it but you do it every year?
    Just make small Xmass sites every year, just for fun really. I make sites for about every holiday as well not just Xmass. New Years sites and Halloween site do better that Xmass sites from what I know.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by XXXWriterDude View Post
    Great site, Lee, but weren't YOU the one who posted a message on here just a week or two ago ranting about how sickening it was that there was Christmas stuff on shelves at the stores in October????
    Noooo...

I was bitching that there were Xmas commercials on TV already

Although, now you mention it, i do recall seeing Christmas decorations in Lowes the other day, in fact, we actually bought some, our tree is going to be 'candy' themed this year :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Didnt you know?

Everything that i do is wrong LOL

Regards,

Lee

That's the best of your sites I've seen yet Lee. I LOVE the Christmas theme every year but never get around to shooting the content (to busy) will be interesting to see how it sells, could be a new trend if it does real well. Good job!
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

marcjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    That's the best of your sites I've seen yet Lee. I LOVE the Christmas theme every year but never get around to shooting the content (to busy) will be interesting to see how it sells, could be a new trend if it does real well. Good job!
    agreed about the design, it is the best designed in the condom cash portfolio.