Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We are in a Blizzard here

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey Bryant View Post
    Sean flew out at 7a.m. that morning. Good drive for the Land Rover though I almost have a path out of the driveway now - I guess working from home does have a few perks from time to time. I am supposed to pick him up next Tuesday so I guess that is my deadline.

2 1/2 feet of snow was OK for the Land Rover, but the 4 - 5 ft snow drift that stretched across the driveway was another story.

I heard over the new this morning that a couple of people died from heart attacks while shovelling the snow. A few pictures of the snow-laden house just in case..
    Wow you guys had some huge snow drifts down there, I thought ours was bad . Thanks for the pictures.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Corey Bryant
    Well I was finally able to get the Land Rover out. I went out and the neighbor's cousin was in a zone - shovelling. We tackled it and at least we now have two tire tracks in thw snow to get the truck if needed.

It was those drifts that really caused some of the bigger issues unfortunately.

Making Pain Pay!

Round Two...

More snow. I am moving back to San Diego if this does not stop soon.

SNOW :whip:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Corey Bryant
    But it seems to have stopped I just wished it was already next month - I would be in Puerto Vallarta already

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Omg I will be SO glad when the snow is gone. We already have had more snow than all of last year .

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Mark, if it makes you feel any better, so far in Phoenix we have had EXACTLY the same amount of snow this year as last year.

Both years = zero snow.

Not looking good for snow in Phoenix next year either.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!