Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cobra Owner Kocis Murdered :(

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    First thing that came to my mind when reading the article, where it says "Kocis operated an adult film business from his home, and police believe his business, or associates, might be able to help them solve the crime.", was... his business or associates probably did it.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Do You Like My Vajeen Kewlaidkiddd's Avatar
    This is definitely very upsetting news... I work very closely with Bryan, Actually talked to him on Wednesday... and was talking about a very bright future. I took it pretty hard when I read this this morning...I have actually left work for today just so that I wouldn't let it get to me while working.

I really hope this is fully investigated and that they find out who is responsible for this. My thoughts go out to his family and friends. If anyone finds out about funeral arrangements, please let me know. Just email me. Its hard for us to find out anything because he was the only person that I worked with in the company and know no other way to contact anyone close to him.

Thanks
    Chris
    Chris Baker
    Gay Content Representative
    AEBN
    AIM: RavestormEKG
    1-800-628-0241 ext 187
    chrisb@aebn.net

Xstr8guy
    My deepest sympathy to Brian's family and friends.

sebslopro

Anyone coming for the funeral?

My name is JJ Ruch. I am the owner of Sebastian Sloane Productions and a friend of Bryan's.

Anyone who is planning on coming up for the funeral can stay at my home. I'm about 45 mins. from where the funeral will be held.

-JJ

Um, ok.. this email is now being circulated.. anybody know what the hell this is all about???

==============

Subj: Can You Help Us Here At NoW @ ONE Entertainment? Please?
    Date: Saturday, January 27, 2007 2:31:49 PM

Dear Everyone,
    My name is Mario WIlliams. I am the Asst. Vice President of Operations here at NoW @ ONE Entertainment / Sebastian Sloane Productions.

We desperately need this information, JJ may be the next attacked via a note found........

JJ is out of the office for a while due to being investigated by Detectives, the police firmly believe JJ knows a lot and he's under protected custody at this time until the killer of Bryan Kocis is apprehended.

I am calling upon everyone's help and assistance dealing with the murder of Bryan Kocis of Cobra Video, VM Media.
    I know a lot of you did not like Bryan Kocis / Cobra Video. Please put your feelings aside on this matter to help us out here at NoW @ ONE Entertainment.

Attached are 2 images of a model who has done video work in the past. I am needing your help to find out who this young man is in these attached images.

Also, at this time we have shut down all of our sales websites and all others. Nobody can order anything what so ever until we find who this young man is. This is very crucial and I am sincerely hoping you will help us out.

I PROMISE I will not give out your name or anything to the police. Nor will they find your information from us by any means.

Sincerely,
    Mario Williams
    Assistant Vice President - NoW @ ONE Entertainment
    mario@bestofboysandmen.com

==========

I didn't post the attached pictures because I don't know about the authenticity of this message.

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    This is all getting a bit scary

It certainly, to me, would seem to emphasize the dangers of running our type of business from home, especially if you are working with live talent..

and in light of the 2257 requirements to post the address of records that is open for inspection during business hours....

it seems that those that do operate from their homes, are taking a large risk with angry models, despite what the government says in it's view of 2257.

W

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by citiboyz View Post
    JJ is out of the office for a while due to being investigated by Detectives, the police firmly believe JJ knows a lot and he's under protected custody at this time until the killer of Bryan Kocis is apprehended.
    This sounds really suspicious. "Protective custody" is generally what a child is placed under if there's a concern for abuse in the household.

If police are concerned for the safety of someone, generally they place their home under watch, or encourage them to go out of town or something. Sounds more like he's been held for questioning.

And combining that with "we've shut down sales of all our websites"... sounds to me more like the police might have seized everything so they *can't* sell anything.

Doesn't make any sense at all that they would simply stop selling stuff because the police are looking for someone in a murder investigation for an unrelated company.

Of course, time will tell...

maxpower
    I understand I do not know much about this at all, but that letter sounds like BS to me. Its more like someone is trying to pick-up models before this guys body is even cold yet, or some other self-motivated effort. :vampire:

Quote Originally Posted by citiboyz View Post
    Um, ok.. this email is now being circulated.. anybody know what the hell this is all about???

==============

Subj: Can You Help Us Here At NoW @ ONE Entertainment? Please?
    Date: Saturday, January 27, 2007 2:31:49 PM

Dear Everyone,
    My name is Mario WIlliams. I am the Asst. Vice President of Operations here at NoW @ ONE Entertainment / Sebastian Sloane Productions.

We desperately need this information, JJ may be the next attacked via a note found........

I am calling upon everyone's help and assistance dealing with the murder of Bryan Kocis of Cobra Video, VM Media.
    I know a lot of you did not like Bryan Kocis / Cobra Video. Please put your feelings aside on this matter to help us out here at NoW @ ONE Entertainment.

Attached are 2 images of a model who has done video work in the past. I am needing your help to find out who this young man is in these attached images.

Also, at this time we have shut down all of our sales websites and all others. Nobody can order anything what so ever until we find who this young man is. This is very crucial and I am sincerely hoping you will help us out.

I PROMISE I will not give out your name or anything to the police. Nor will they find your information from us by any means.

Sincerely,
    Mario Williams
    Assistant Vice President - NoW @ ONE Entertainment
    mario@bestofboysandmen.com

==========

I didn't post the attached pictures because I don't know about the authenticity of this message.

Jesus....that's a scary email...my God.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Kocis was convicted in 2001 of possessing a video apparently of himself having sex with a 15 year old. He was charged, but not convicted of having sex with an underage person because, according to the press I read, that there was a "mistake of age". That person and family will need to be interviewed in the processof eliminating suspects. A good team will interview a lot of people in a process of elimination, even if they are not a primary suspect.

I am no longer involved in the Brent Corrigan/ Cobra federal case BTW and have not been for some time.

As a former prosecutor and investigator the persons that should be interviewed would be Brent, of course but from what I have heard there was an agreement reached, so that would reduce suspicion of Brent, although to be thorough he would need to be questioned. Next, all the models and their friends/family/boyfriends associates would be interviewed. The good investigator would follow up there to see if anyone had a real beef with Kocis. Next would be his business associates. Did Kocis owe anyone money or had he caused anyone any loss? Did Kocis do anything that would have angered a business associate or had he done anything to put someone else at risk? I doubt such a murder was a random act or burglary gone bad, although it IS possible--just not likely.
    Was there anything Kocis had to hide that someone could gain by killing him and destroying his records??
    These are the initial questions that the investigation team should be asking. While I was no fan of Kocis and held him in very low regard, if I were the prosecutor in that jurisdiction I would certainly seek justice from the person or persons that killed him.

The task that investigators are going to face is lack of evidence at the scene. A bullet can be recovered and matched to a gun. Knife wounds are hard if not impossible to match from a burned body. DNA evidence and footprints inside the house are destroyed, although there may be tire track or footprint evidence outside the residence. Most investigating teams do not have the tremendous resources like you see on CSI.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Its more like someone is trying to pick-up models before this guys body is even cold yet, or some other self-motivated effort. :vampire:
    You have to wonder