Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Open Thread

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by deanb View Post
    I am assuming you mean the bar It is now called S4. They totally remodeled it, I think they added one something like 7500 sq feet or something crazy. You can check out pictures of it now at http://www.caven.com/

Actually I am getting dressed to head there now
    Fuck man, when did they change the name? Where did they get the extra space from the lesbian bar that was next door?

I so want to fly back their now so bad, lucky prick :crybaby:

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    I guess it was about 2 years ago, they really totally re-did the inside of it. The dance floor is HUGE now, they expanded everywhere really. They built over the lesbian bar, to make the rose room about 4 times the size that it was before.

It is a lot nicer than it was before, they really did a great job with it, AND it doesn't smell like puke anymore! HAHA

The Rose Room is what I am going for tonight, it is really quite massive with a huge stage, and the shows are even better than before in my opinion. As far as the dance floor, they are always having guest djs, and the sound and lighting is amazing! You should come down and check it out!

They also added a front patio in addition to the back one, that goes all along the front of the building.
    Last edited by deanb; 02-21-2007 at 11:32 PM. Reason: more info

maxpower
    I guess it was about 2 years ago, they really totally re-did the inside of it. The dance floor is HUGE now, they expanded everywhere really. They built over the lesbian bar, to make the rose room about 4 times the size that it was before.

It is a lot nicer than it was before, they really did a great job with it, AND it doesn't smell like puke anymore! HAHA

The Rose Room is what I am going for tonight, it is really quite massive with a huge stage, and the shows are even better than before in my opinion. As far as the dance floor, they are always having guest djs, and the sound and lighting is amazing! You should come down and check it out!

They also added a front patio in addition to the back one, that goes all along the front of the building.
    That does sound cool, and the place did look really tight now. But I did like it before too. I am going to have to spend a few weekends hanging out their. I could use seeing my family as a excuse to visit D

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    That does sound cool, and the place did look really tight now. But I did like it before too. I am going to have to spend a few weekends hanging out their. I could use seeing my family as a excuse to visit D
    Alright, well I am heading out now to s4 :donmike:

*now back to your scheduled drama*

maxpower
    Alright, well I am heading out now to s4 :donmike:

*now back to your scheduled drama*
    Have a drink for me man, I will see ya thier this summer for sure :donmike: