Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: freshmeat...

outcrowd

do i love it ?

Silly rabbit... *wink*

Bec, if we ever do meet, I owe you a beer!

:groovy:

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    Where do you hang out on the weekends, TonyKink? Maybe my partner and I will see you around town.
    Hey Xstr8guy,

Just wondering if your partner is in the biz? If, not how does he feel about some of the risque subjects that are mentioned on this board and the way we talk with one another here? Just curious...

Xstr8guy
    Geez Juan... put the pressure on me, why don't you! I wasn't trying to turn TonyKink into a trick! Lol. Just thought I might see him around town.

My partner is building AVS sites, too, but he doesn't visit the boards... he's still a newbie. But, he probably wouldn't like my comments.

My comments to the other guys here is just in good fun. My partner and I don't play with others... it's the only true "safe sex".

outcrowd

do i smell trouble ?

Hummm... am I late for the party again?

DAMN!

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    Geez Juan... put the pressure on me, why don't you! I wasn't trying to turn TonyKink into a trick! Lol. Just thought I might see him around town.

My partner is building AVS sites, too, but he doesn't visit the boards... he's still a newbie. But, he probably wouldn't like my comments.

My comments to the other guys here is just in good fun. My partner and I don't play with others... it's the only true "safe sex".
    I wasn't trying to put a damper on anyone's party :grin: I was just curious, because I would like to play talk on the board too, but I just don't think my partner would appreciate it...even though it's just playing around. He often reads the boards too. We feel the same way too about sex and we are monog...He doesn't work in the biz, but I think at times he get freaked out about stuff like this. Not about anyone else play talking but If I were to do it I don't think he would handle it very well.

Bec, if we ever do meet, I owe you a beer!
    Well, considering you're "down the road" so to speak ... it's not all that improbable a thing!

outcrowd

aint it the truth

Hey,

You got that right!

Dyno-might !

*wink*

Jason

outcrowd

yikes

I am almost out of time... run forest... run....

TonyKink
    Hey Xstr8guy...I should be paying attention. I just now re-read this thread. Me and my partner don't go out a lot. After 10 years the bars all seem to be about the same. But the occasional beer-bust at the Door or the Tin Room is fun, and occasionally we will hit the Eagle to see whats happening there. We live in Oaklawn. What part of Dallas do you guys live in? Who knows, we may have slapped each other on the butt in passing around town...
    TonyK

Darren Austin
    WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

I am Darren Austin !!

Great to have you here with us!

Xstr8guy
    Yep... we don't go out much either. When I first moved to Dallas (4 years ago), I used to go out several times a week. Then I met my partner at the pre-remodel TMC. Now we go out once a month or so. The old TMC was a lot of fun... now the crowd is just like the Village Station or JR's... YUCK! Our usual stops are the RoundUp (best looking guys to ogle), TMC (best music and sound system) and maybe the Eagle. I'm sure we'll be going to the Eagle more since my partner got me a custom-made harness for my birthday. I never thought I could pull-off the leather look without feeling silly... but even I have to admit, I look pretty good, .

We live in near-north Dallas... Webb and Forest area. It's a nice little gay friendly neighborhood. I wouldn't mind living in Oaklawn, but I couldn't afford a home in that area!

Xstr8guy
    Btw... what's the Tin Room?

TonyKink
    Yeah, they ruined the TMC. I used to have so much fun there. The Eagle used to be the Ripcord and it was a hot leather bar, but so much for the '90s. The JR's crowd seems to assimilate every bar that opens eventually. Collective YUCK with you on that!
    The Tin Room is just a little hole in the wall (no pun intended) off of Maple and Hudnall. It is like a smaller Hidden Door.

We have a couple of friends that live up in your area, and we almost moved up there. I couldn't afford to have a house in Oaklawn if my husbear wasn't a doctor. I just got lucky! I met him at the Brick (used to be a great bar too) on Halloween almost 10 years ago. He was all decked out in leather, so I couldn't resist taking him home. He was my trick and my treat!

Maybe we will see you around sometime.

TonyK