Thread: Gay ontent providers and exclusive shooters in the US

BradShaw

Gay ontent providers and exclusive shooters in the US

I am seeking loads of fresh (not oversold) gay content. Recent stuff, nothing more than a few years old.

Also I am looking for shooters to establish long term relationships with to produce HIGH quality gay content for our line up of sites.

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Sent you a PM

Clark
    Hi Brad! Good to see you here.

We at eGo make high quality custom content for any niche. Any site we provide content for get top marks for quality on the review sites.

Ounique
    Quote Originally Posted by BradShaw View Post
    I am seeking loads of fresh (not oversold) gay content. Recent stuff, nothing more than a few years old.

Also I am looking for shooters to establish long term relationships with to produce HIGH quality gay content for our line up of sites.
    Check it!

http://www.ounique.com/update/2007_02_22.html

tonysparks
    Hey Brad,

I think I can help. Hit me up on ICQ

Patrikyyz

I know I can help

Quote Originally Posted by BradShaw View Post

I think I can help on both accounts. But are you stuck on having this content shot in the U.S.??

We are located in Canada, have been in business for over 8 years producing, and can easily assist you in your content needs. We comply to the highest standards of the 2257.

israeli32

pm

Sent you a PM too.

Patrikyyz
    Quote Originally Posted by israeli32 View Post
    Sent you a PM too.
    Never heard back from you...

And believe I can easily help you with your content needs.

Contact me or send me a private email.

Thanks P (yyz)

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ounique View Post
    When are guys going to fix the new content links? Half the time new content isn't even listed on the new content calendar... sloppy.

And tell that PM photographer to stop shooting models in fuzzy black & white! What a waste of hot models! Lol

xenigo
    Brad... sent you a message but I haven't heard back from you.

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

custom niche content

after four years as actors in nearly 100 films between us, My brother and I can get you well crafted , 2257 complaint material with hot twink /college guys in mainstream or niche mode. Ex militrry and currently shooting for youngrecruits and other fine sitees.

matt