Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: heading to ontario

Jasun
    OK, Boys, let's do it... the Adult Webmaster Debauchery-a-thon.

We'll start somewhere tame like Babylon... head over to Woody's to intimidate the poseur boys, and then head to the Eagle to find where the men are, and then to the Barn to see what an unforgiveably bad dancer I am.

Just remember, motorcycles make you pigeon toed.

Dzinerbear
    Originally posted by MacDaddy
    oh yes, i remember now. That's where i went all the time. I thought I'd seen you before... small world
    Geez, I hope I wasn't rude to you. I had a don't-fuck-with-me approach to customer service. If you were nice to me, I was nice back. If you needed help, I'd bent over backwards and frontwards to help you find what you needed. But if you gave me any grief, I'd give it right back. I'd last about 2 minutes in a Wal-mart.

It's always kind of embarrassing when you run into someone who says, "Oh yeah, you're the nasty guy from the video store."

Michael

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    It's always kind of embarrassing when you run into someone who says, "Oh yeah, you're the nasty guy from the video store."
    Haha better than them saying oh your that nasty fuck i had though

Regards,

Lee

MacDaddy
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    Geez, I hope I wasn't rude to you. I had a don't-fuck-with-me approach to customer service. If you were nice to me, I was nice back. If you needed help, I'd bent over backwards and frontwards to help you find what you needed. But if you gave me any grief, I'd give it right back. I'd last about 2 minutes in a Wal-mart.

Michael
    You were always nice to me... used to pet my little dog.

Okay STOP!! I have dog, a real dog. He used to pet my dog, my real dog... no comments!! Oh crap, look were i'm posting! Of course there will be comments.