\

Don't we all. Especially where Jasun is concerned!:jerkoff:

Bill

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hdkbill View Post
    \

Don't we all. Especially where Jasun is concerned!:jerkoff:

Bill
    I am wondering exactly what positions this 'business' will take place!
    ICQ# 200-385-093

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    I guess I'm really close to how TopBucksTonya feels

I just can't waste my energy on someone because they said the word fag or had a t-shirt with the word fag on it. If that's how they are ok as long as they stay out of my space I'm ok.

Anyone that wants to be annoying, make statements etc will do it no matter what you say. If anyting saying something back at them is probably exactly the reaction they're looking for - pissing people off

If it's a rep or an owner of a program then I just wont use them. Easy as that

Besides, I believe in allowing people to make whatever statements they want and make complete asses of themselves

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    So I guess, most everyone agrees, that something such as a statement, could hurt ones business. Same as with an avatar, something offensive to people, could turn off potential business.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

"That which submits is not always weak" Kushiel's Avatar

Well...

Quote Originally Posted by deanb View Post
    So I guess, most everyone agrees, that something such as a statement, could hurt ones business. Same as with an avatar, something offensive to people, could turn off potential business.
    On the same note...

I think that your avatar can help with business as well. It's a two way street, and it all depends upon the Avatar, and the person looking at it. Someone might find the Bush shirt absolutely hilarious and take that as being indicative of the owner's easy-going attitude and want to make a business connection with them. On the other hand... the irreverent attitude that it conveys could warn of an equally irreverent take on business. Even though amusing - someone might not take you as a serious option.

It all comes down to what the person viewing is looking for in a business relationship. Professionalism vs. friendly associates.

Personally.. I'd prefer a mix of both.
    "All things in moderation... even moderation itself.." B.F.

GWW Community Member Ethan Masters's Avatar
    It's about first impressions. If someone was looking for a video reviewer and ran across me on here. If my avatar was jesus fucking a donkey and that just happened to offend the person looking, then they would probably move on to the next person. No matter how great of a personality i had or how good of a business I ran, their first impression was being offended, so they didn't give me the chance.