Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ZBUCKZ has stolen money

Sorry I'm Strait, but I was Born This Way! Rob Ragan's Avatar
    I love people that cry fowl hiding behind screen names.CJ and Danny seem to be good dudes and I can't see them screwing up their names and reputations over a couple of bucks from people that obviously need it enough to create lies about them. I think these forums should make people use their real names when the things they're posting are to hurt someone's character.
    R.J.Ragan
    All Boys Distribution
    www.allboysdistribution.com
    AIM:raganabdist
    1-877-5-ALLBOY

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Ragan View Post
    I love people that cry fowl hiding behind screen names.CJ and Danny seem to be good dudes and I can't see them screwing up their names and reputations over a couple of bucks from people that obviously need it enough to create lies about them. I think these forums should make people use their real names when the things they're posting are to hurt someone's character.
    Rob,

Very well said!

Bill

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I think threads that are several months old should not be revived unless there is really something new to add to the thread. Someone posting to old threads with nothing to add when they first join a board is a bit shady to me.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

HI Chad,

Sorry if I didn't post a response to this thread within your personal allotment of time but I've been kinda busy lately. I am however confused in which time zone you hail from if you think that June 15th of this year was several months ago.
    I'll try and do better next time buddy!! Excuse my ignorance please. I'm new here.
    R.J.Ragan
    All Boys Distribution
    1-877-5-ALLBOY

So what did you add to the thread that was relevant and current? I like CJ and Danny too -- bumping an old thread with that title is not something you do if you think they are great guys.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

Again, I'm new here and due to some recent dealings with CJ and Danny wanted to add my 2 cents to something that I felt was inappropriately written because some individual can't even use his or her real name to post slander. If your a lawyer than you deal with people every day that hide behind one thing or another. I was just making a simple observation to an other wise useless thread. If someone can post lies then someone else should be able to post defense...even if it's a month old!. It certainly isn't as though I was a member of this thing in June am I'm trying to rehash an old post for personal gain. Besides....why are you so interested in a month old post ??
    R.J.Ragan
    All Boys Distribution
    1-877-5-ALLBOY

Cj and Danny are my friends, and they do not post here. Although they did nothing wrong, seeing that thread title would certainly make someone who does not know them question their business practices. It was a false accusation but still an accusation.

This thread was started by a poor excuse for a webmaster and was fully hashed out. I agree with you that posting lies should be defended, but once a fight is over it should not be revisited.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

I absolutely agree with you and will no longer feed this thread any more fuel.I think my point was made and I'll certainly be more careful replying with opinion to things that should have never been posted in the first place. It would have likely been better start starting another thread then feeding this bunch of crap.

Thanks Chad.

Rob
    R.J.Ragan
    All Boys Distribution
    1-877-5-ALLBOY

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Rob,

Might be worthwhile to spend a little time learning about board etiquette. Even though I'm sure you're not intending to, you're sort of coming off like a bull in a china shop. Challenging Chad, one of the most even-toned and thoughtful voices on GWW, isn't going to win you any points with anyone.

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    I'm gonna throw my two cents worth in here. Rob is new to this board and from what I can see, he didn't say or do anything wrong when he posted his opinion. And, actually, what he said made a lot of sense and I don't think he was trying to challenge Chad. Being a new guy here I'm betting that he was somewhat taken aback by the tone of Chad's response.

It was Chad that questioned whether or not Rob added anything current or relevant. All Rob did was state that he knew CJ and Danny and that they were good guys to deal with. Nothing wrong with that.

I know of no board etiquette that says a thread can't be re-visited.

As someone in another thread mentioned yesterday, sure would be nice if we could be a bit more gentlemen and lady like when we post on these boards.

Bill