Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im Working On A New Site...

raunchpups kennel a pup's adventure

Bravo Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Im not sure how i feel about offering 'advice' on whether to use condoms or not other than the fact that condoms can help minimize the risk of contracting hiv/aids.

That is a decision that individuals need to make on their own, without any influences from someone that ultimately, isnt involved in their particular situation, im more concerned about making sure the site has as much information about what people can do to help minimize the risks of contracting the disease, certainly using condoms is one way that risk can be minimized but who am i to say someone should or shouldnt use condoms with their sexual partners when in reality, im not even going to know these people?

Whether people use safe sex practices or not, at least they will have the information they need to make an informed decision, on their own without someone forcing the issue for them either way, that is what i am ultimately aiming for with this site, a neutral stance, neither for nor against the use of condoms when having sex but rather being able to inform individuals about the facts so they can make their own decisions, as adults.

Lots of people feel very passionate about the subject of condom use, on both sides of the argument, unfortunately most of the time that passion isnt put in to fruition other than on message boards and it does nothing to help anyone. This site, even if it helps one person make an informed decision whether to, or not to use safe sex practices will have fulfilled its purpose.

Regards,

Lee
    the only thing i can say is you have a difficult task at hand.
    it seems the facts are ever changing daily.
    and the big question is Whos facts??
    you have a heavy task in front of you
    but i applaud you for your efforts and humanitarianism (sp)
    raunchpup

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Lee,

I have a good contact at Fenway Community Health Outreach that would help you if you want.

Lloyd