Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Barrack Obama Has Had Gay Sex Claim

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Exactly

BTW the liberal press seems a bit power hungry at the moment. I think since they've stolen the nomination from HIllary they think they can take down McCain now. New York Times is breaking a story 8 years old to try and take him down.
    If you bothered to do research this story is something like 20 years old. The lawyer in charge of looking into allegations of lobbyist influencing senators stated back than McCain didn’t do anything wrong. All parties that were supposed to be involved in this said this never happened. This is a story to try to destroy someone not news.

For complete disclosure I’m not a McCain supporter neither.

Desslock, senators never have nor are they supposed to look out for the will of the people. They are the states representatives. The House of Reps are the peoples representatives.

Quote Originally Posted by rdynow View Post
    If you bothered to do research this story is something like 20 years old.
    um no, it was 8 years ago.

Did you not bother to read the first three sentences of the story? "Early in Senator John McCain’s first run for the White House eight years ago, waves of anxiety swept through his small circle of advisers. A female lobbyist had been turning up with him at fund-raisers, visiting his offices and accompanying him on a client’s corporate jet. Convinced the relationship had become romantic, some of his top advisers intervened to protect the candidate from himself — instructing staff members to block the woman’s access, privately warning her away and repeatedly confronting him, several people involved in the campaign said on the condition of anonymity."

And, as I stated in my post, it was a "story" created by the POWER HUNGRY liberal media. I didn't give it any value when I posted it and I still don't. You don't take D.C. gossip that's years old and try to make it a "legitimate" story years later at a pivitol time in someones career. very tacky. Now who didn't do their research?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

um no, it was 8 years ago.

Did you not bother to read the first three sentences of the story? "Early in Senator John McCain’s first run for the White House eight years ago, waves of anxiety swept through his small circle of advisers. A female lobbyist had been turning up with him at fund-raisers, visiting his offices and accompanying him on a client’s corporate jet. Convinced the relationship had become romantic, some of his top advisers intervened to protect the candidate from himself — instructing staff members to block the woman’s access, privately warning her away and repeatedly confronting him, several people involved in the campaign said on the condition of anonymity."

And, as I stated in my post, it was a "story" created by the POWER HUNGRY liberal media. I didn't give it any value when I posted it and I still don't. You don't take D.C. gossip that's years old and try to make it a "legitimate" story years later at a pivitol time in someones career. very tacky. Now who didn't do their research?
    The report with his lawyer and the lawyer who did the investigation (same person) was on the news stating this happened 20 years ago. His lawyer is a democrat too, funny isn't it. He also stated the NY Times even changed the story they just released from what happened 20 years ago. Listen to news reports an watch the TV news.

Read the interview with McCain's lawyer http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,331651,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by rdynow View Post
    Read the interview with McCain's lawyer http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,331651,00.html
    Right and in the link you provided Hannity states: "When they make these specific allegations going back eight years ago when he was running for office that this lobbyist had been turning up in fund raisers, and the offices, and corporate jets and staff members were instructed to block this woman's access, is there any truth to any of this at all that you know?"

The 20 years you're getting is from their mention of the Keating 5 case in Bennett's book.

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Regarding the newest Michelle Obama firestorm:

Princeton University Senior Theses Full Record

TITLE: Princeton Educated Blacks and the Black Community [Restricted until November 5, 2008] (96 pages).
    AUTHOR: Michelle LaVaughn Robinson (1985), Sociology Department
    ADVISOR: Not available
    LOCATED AT: Mudd Library.

Robinson, Michelle LaVaughn (1985): Princeton Educated Blacks and the Black Community [Restricted until November 5, 2008].

A bit of it was released here:
    http://hotair.com/archives/2008/02/1...-the-election/

In her 1985 Princeton senior thesis, “Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community,” Michelle LaVaughn Robinson lamented that white professors and classmates always saw her as “Black first and a student second.”

She had surveyed alumni to see whether they sacrificed their commitment to other blacks on the altar of success, and foresaw for herself an uneasy future: “further integration and/or assimilation into a White cultural and social structure that will only allow me to remain on the periphery of society; never becoming a full participant.”…

As Michelle Obama wrote in her thesis introduction, “My experiences at Princeton have made me far more aware of my ‘Blackness’ than ever before. I have found that at Princeton no matter how liberal and open-minded some of my White professors and classmates try to be toward me, I sometimes feel like a visitor on campus; as if I really don’t belong.”…

Michelle Obama was guided in her choice of thesis topic by a consuming concern that her success might compromise her black identity. As she wrote in her conclusion:

“I wondered whether or not my education at Princeton would affect my identification with the Black community. I hoped that these findings would help me conclude that despite the high degree of identification with Whites as a result of the educational and occupational path that Black Princeton alumni follow, the alumni would still maintain a certain level of identification with the black community. However, these findings do not support this possibility.”…

Michelle Obama’s fears of losing touch with her roots without ever being embraced into the mainstream led her to promise, in her thesis introduction, “to actively utilize my resources to benefit the Black community.”
    -----------------

Interesting how Princeton is restricting this thesis until the day after election day isn't it?

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Xstr8guy
    Interesting how Princeton is restricting this thesis until the day after election day isn't it?
    Is Michelle Obama running for office? :bs:

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Is Michelle Obama running for office? :bs:
    She's a surrogate for his campaign, gives speeches on behalf of her husband, and is very involved strategically behind the scenes, thus she is up for scrutinization.

Interesting how Princeton is restricting this thesis until the day after election day isn't it? If she's not running for office, then it shouldn't matter what she wrote in an essay 23 years ago should it?

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Wow, I'm glad nobody is looking at opinions I had in 1985 to judge the person I am today or else you guys would all be told that I'm straight, that I think all gays are sinners and should go to hell, that the most important thing a person can do is get a high score in Pac Man and that Cyndi Lauper should be President. :high:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend

Some good news

For all of us that are tired of this one-sided media coverage checkout this headline:

Is Obama's media affair ending?

WASHINGTON (AFP) - Barack Obama, the wunderkind of US politics, has long basked in adulatory press coverage for his historic White House bid -- but a media backlash appears to be building.

In an article headlined "The Obama Delusion," Washington Post columnist Robert Samuelson said the senator "seems to have hypnotized much of the media and the public with his eloquence and the symbolism of his life story."

"The result is a mass delusion that Obama is forthrightly engaging the nation's major problems when, so far, he isn't."
    Finally! But perhaps a little too late.
    Full Story

Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    Wow, I'm glad nobody is looking at opinions I had in 1985 to judge the person I am today or else you guys would all be told that I'm straight, that I think all gays are sinners and should go to hell, that the most important thing a person can do is get a high score in Pac Man and that Cyndi Lauper should be President. :high:
    23 years ago none of us were doing our Harvard graduate thesis either.

To me, being in your graduating year at Harvard, with all the privilege that entails, and thinking that everyone around you sees you as black first seems odd, and that's just the bit we know about so far.

Something strange to me as well, is as things come up, people excuse everything away. Everything is no big deal. He steals speeches as his own, no big deal. He says he doesn't get paid by lobbyists, but he does, no big deal. He's involved in a crooked real estate deal with a criminal, no big deal.

Nobody is perfect, but let's see the man for what he is.

Twilight zone :high:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

To me, being in your graduating year at Harvard, with all the privilege that entails, and thinking that everyone around you sees you as black first seems odd...
    Does it? How old were you in 1985? Do you know what it was like in Harvard back then? Black people only got the very basic of civil rights in the 60's and 70's and by the 80's were still fighting to be accepted by our society. People love to talk about how we as gay people are treated as second class citizens in today's society but don't forget what it was like for the black community as recent as 20 years ago. And in 1985 Michelle Obama's parents were most likely at an age where they would have seen first hand the effects of segregation, having had to drink from a blacks only water fountain or ride at the back of the bus. So growing up in a world like that it's not hard to imagine being a black woman in what was at that time a historically white only school and feeling that she was being treated differently.

Oh, and btw, this post isn't even about Obama. It's totally about the idea that someone would read into a 23 year old paper to make conclusions about what a person thinks and feels today.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    Oh, and btw, this post isn't even about Obama. It's totally about the idea that someone would read into a 23 year old paper to make conclusions about what a person thinks and feels today.
    Actually the point is that Harvard has now restricted access to a 23 year old thesis by the wife of a man campaigning to be nominated to run for president.

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Actually the point is that Harvard has now restricted access to a 23 year old thesis by the wife of a man campaigning to be nominated to run for president.
    Do you think it's because they expect a bunch of narrow minded boobs will plaster a private document that's 23 years old all over the internet as a means of slamming a candidate they don't like?
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com