Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: holiday destinations

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    wasn't that a car opal? i crack myself up sometimes
    nope nope fire opal they really blaze when the sun or light hits them in the right way. I saw a whole program about them on channel 9 once. Was amazing...
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    yuo have time for tv, whats wrong with you oo just kidding, im burnt out

yuo have time for tv, whats wrong with you oo just kidding, im burnt out
    Actually that was like 4 years ago. I don't have tv here and i refuse to pay 90.00 a month for dish. We watch dvd's at this point.
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    dosn't dish start at like 34.00 a month now? 14.99 a month i just looked

dosn't dish start at like 34.00 a month now? 14.99 a month i just looked
    Yup for plain basic channels. Then they up it after 3 months here. Its like try it for 9.99 then it goes to a bigger amount. The kids wanted cartoons and blah blah before I knew it was 90.00 a month blah!

I prefer dvds i can moniter what the kids watch...

get the smasung 2550 and you can down load movies to your tv

just thinkif you had one of these and you won lotto you can go just about any where you want

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    No fixed plans yet, but probably somewhere in Eastern Europe. Don't like to fly aorund the globe anymore, any flight over 2 hours is just a pain. In fact any flight is simply a pain nowadays. I prefer to drive around in my car until they start stopping you for a full car and body search every couple of kilometers/miles.

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Just got back from visiting my brother, his new wife and kids in Phoenix. While we chat, cam, we haven't seen each other in person in 14 years. Went with Mom. They took us to the Grand Canyon, and Sedona...in one day! Too short. Took pics, of course. Vacations are wonderful and I haven't even been one one of those for years, either. Almost forgot all my worries. Wow, it was HOT there. :sunny: like an oven, but not like here in CT where you sweat. Interesting place.

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    I like the gem digging posts and would love to go to one of those places. I'd love to go and do so many things, but that's why I'm here on GWW...don't have the money yet but hoping I will.