Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Think Good Thoughts For Bec Please.....

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    send that lovely lady my best wishes, please
    :-D

I'm Home!

Well, after a 4 day stay in the hospital, the docs pretty much can't fix what's wrong. I'm having bleeding from the colon that is a result of my peripheral vascular disease. It seems that some organs are "protected" more from a depleted oxygenated blood supply, and don't become affected by it as quickly as other parts of the body (like my legs and heart did already).

The math sounds all wrong, but the doc says if there's less blood to the colon -- it bleeds. But, 9 out of 10 times, it will heal itself, and the one in 10 where it doesn't -- then they look at surgical options.

So, with some bedrest, a fluid diet, and some antibiotics (just in case) I seem to be on the 9 out of 10 list and my situation seems to be fixing itself. "And if it happens again?" you ask ... Well, if it's a little bleeding, do a "wait and see" if it corrects itself, but if it's a lot ... then they'll be expecting me back at the ER.

I appreciate all the phone calls and online best wishes ... you guys are da best!!

Mucho love and hugs

Take care of yourself, Bec!

We want to keep you!
    Mary
    Advertising Manager, QueerClick & Guys With iPhones
    Email: mary@queerclick.com

Reasonable Rates! Talk to me about better traffic options.

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Well, after a 4 day stay in the hospital, the docs pretty much can't fix what's wrong. I'm having bleeding from the colon that is a result of my peripheral vascular disease. It seems that some organs are "protected" more from a depleted oxygenated blood supply, and don't become affected by it as quickly as other parts of the body (like my legs and heart did already).

The math sounds all wrong, but the doc says if there's less blood to the colon -- it bleeds. But, 9 out of 10 times, it will heal itself, and the one in 10 where it doesn't -- then they look at surgical options.

So, with some bedrest, a fluid diet, and some antibiotics (just in case) I seem to be on the 9 out of 10 list and my situation seems to be fixing itself. "And if it happens again?" you ask ... Well, if it's a little bleeding, do a "wait and see" if it corrects itself, but if it's a lot ... then they'll be expecting me back at the ER.

I appreciate all the phone calls and online best wishes ... you guys are da best!!

Mucho love and hugs
    Love and best wishes to you! One of the most friendly and upbeat people in this crazy biz

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    they can't fix what's wrong with you cause there's nothing wrong with being gay!

welcome home!

jim

Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim View Post
    they can't fix what's wrong with you cause there's nothing wrong with being gay!

welcome home!

jim
    That is NOT why I had rectal bleeding (contrary to what Lee is telling everybody behind the scenes)

Thanks for teh welcome home!

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    Glad you are out of the hospital regardless of what caused the bleeding.
    Hope you are feeling better.