Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lee, *PLEASE* reply to my urgent emails regaurding payment

Aaron - It was not my intention to be a distraction on the forum, as I said , it makes me sick to my stomach to do all this, I only hope that people understand the full scope and why I had to weigh it. I sincerely appreciate your willingness to put things in perspective by saying
    "If Lee wants to make good on the $200 and repay us in the future, that's between us and him. But for the sake of everyone involved (especially your brother), we'd like to settle at least part of this debt."

Also, jIgG , thank you for your inputs regaurding universities and foundations. Unfortunately with this particular brain tumor, its an inoperable tumor located on his brainstem, and the only "treatment" possibilities are very limited clinical trials (experimental treatments) for chemo and radiation treatment possibilities that are not even near 100% (there hasnt been a successful one according to the medical professionals we are dealing with) and will exceed the tens of thousands of dollars mark, again with no guarantees as to success. Seeing how time is of the essence, we are trying to make this count by doing something like a fundraiser for a vacation, etc, but yes, I have also contacted some foundations and universities but so far there hasn't been any real response.

To Bec - Regaurding my intentions here to motivate Lee to pay me what he owes me, this is not an ATTACK, and i haven't bashed him either, but I do question his character.

He said "i really want to say a lot more than i have but it would be counter-productive and tempers will fly" , what could he possibly have to say to a person he owes money to for work done six months ago, and REFUSE to pay, so that I can help my ailing brother pay some bills.

And you are wrong, he HAS NOT told ME why he isn't in contact and has no funds to give me, just that he cannot pay me...

I don't know Lee's personal situation, but..I cant imagine it being worse than my brother's, or he would have said by now.

I don't have to bash him, his lack of compassion speaks for it self.

And to those people who have privately made extreme suggestions and affirmations regaurding Lee Windsor, well, I wanted to give him one more chance to redeem himself here on his own board in front of people who
    are wondering about him.

I sincerely do want to put this behind me and am hoping that Lee will reconsider his actions, as even though I am angry, I am willing to forgive.

Back to Aaron again, I don't mean to sound ungrateful for the public's help, that wasn't my intention at all.

On the contrary, I am humbled.

For those of you that want to pitch in to cover Lee's debt:

http://leesdebt.chipin.com/lees-debt-to-syd

But For those of you who want to send directly a donaton to my brother outside of this business with Lee and I, please contact me , I will send you whatever you prefer, my brother's paypal, the address of the hospital he has been getting the CATscans, the bank account where we setup the care & trust fund, whatever you like. Also, I have been working on a chipin page off of the website of our rescue group where my brother volunteers in animal rescue, if you want to contribute that way instead, just let me know. We are raising funds for a kayak trip for him.

Thanks very much from the bottom of my heart.

Sydney
    Syd (Squidney)
    Webmaster for hire
    ICQ# 143-690-760

Quote Originally Posted by deanb View Post
    I am not trying to argue at all with you, but Lee brought this on himself. I have seen him PLENTY of times embarrassing people over their money issues. I have also seen him basically dance on the graves of businesses and people that he thought went under. Sometimes you reap what you sow.

As for Squidney, I have chatted with her and I am waiting to see her portfolio to see if there is some design work that I can use from her to help her out.

In the end, hopefully things get better for both her and Lee.
    Amen to that...

*Back on topic* Since you don't want to take handouts, can we buy banners or something from you to help you out? Do you have a portfolio somewhere?
    *nods* I will be back to let people know what I can do in terms of professional services, for those who would like to go that route. Thank you for considering that. I will be away from my computer for the rest of the night, and possibly tomorrow as I am watching a little one right now. So please do not think I am ignoring anyone's emails or icqs or this forum, i will be back!

Thank you again to the kind people here.
    Like , really, THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    Syd (Squidney)
    Webmaster for hire
    ICQ# 143-690-760

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squidney View Post
    For those of you that want to pitch in to cover Lee's debt:

http://leesdebt.chipin.com/lees-debt-to-syd
    I sent $10
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Professional pervert
    I sent $10

My offer stands. If 10 people chip in to send $10 each, I'll add my $10. You count as #1.
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    Transaction ID: 5FN27656LF7107238

I sent the 10.00 I promised

:cash:

Come on guys lets hook this 200.00 up and get this thread wrapped up please!

How long have you been gay?
    Transaction ID: 418f446198482769

Hi Syd - Whether you get the full $200 or not I hope that you are able to let go of this issue so that you can enjoy the time you have left with your brother. There are times in life when we all get ripped off in one way or another big and small....

However, as a long time "lurker" on this forum, if Bec says that Lee really cannot pay you, I would just accept that because Bec doesn't bullshit. :-)

Peace to you and your fam

Quote Originally Posted by felipesd View Post
    Transaction ID: 418f446198482769

Hi Syd - Whether you get the full $200 or not I hope that you are able to let go of this issue so that you can enjoy the time you have left with your brother. There are times in life when we all get ripped off in one way or another big and small....

However, as a long time "lurker" on this forum, if Bec says that Lee really cannot pay you, I would just accept that because Bec doesn't bullshit. :-)

Peace to you and your fam
    And I wish for peace on earth but that aint fucking happening either boo hoo. Truth be told Syd we are trying to help you out its a bad bad time for the industry across the board in every corner and everyone of us is getting screwed and or stabbed in the back {I dont need to mention the persons name they know who they are and what they did to my company} almost every time we turn around. TRUST NOBODY get your money up front and dont release materials until you are paid in full is my advice .
    As for the trust so and so BS. like I said trust nobody online Ive even been screwed by people here Ive known for MANY years that I thought were good people.

Take care of your brother and yourself and look out for number 1 cause thats what everyone else seems to do these days

And Thank you in advance to everyone who is donating to help SYD and LEE out with his debt issue to her its good to know there are some folks that still care about others.

Sep 14, 2010 18:29:11 PDT Transaction ID: 5MG9583096843213U $20

Think big. Shoot hard.
    There was $150 left to pay off the debt. I just paid that off. This thread just breaks my heart.

Receipt ID 761154a759a6f54c

Syd,

You can contact me at lloyd {at} intensecash.com

Obviously, if others have the cash Syd needs it, so keep the donations coming for a worthy cause.

Lloyd
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Way to step up to the plate Lloyd! That was awesome of you to do!

Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy View Post
    There was $150 left to pay off the debt. I just paid that off. This thread just breaks my heart.

Syd,

Obviously, if others have the cash Syd needs it, so keep the donations coming for a worthy cause.

Lloyd
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy View Post

Syd,

Lloyd
    You rock thanks man!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    *Back on topic* Since you don't want to take handouts, can we buy banners or something from you to help you out? Do you have a portfolio somewhere?
    I'm in for it too. We always need extra help. I'm willing to offer Syd some work which will not only help her situation, but will help us too. Syd, if your up for it... email me at amad <at> amadvideos.com. We could get you something ASAP.

Yeah

Hi ya'll,

First, I apologise in the delay of getting back to you on here, had to take my nephew back, but am now back at my place. i hope you can understand it has been pretty crazy over here with all the driving back and forth. Some of you know me from other boards, but basically for those that dont, i had lost my home in Austin back in June and had to relocate a bit closer to Houston, but my brother and his son are still living in Austin, so i go back and forth a lot.

Second, WOW. Just WOW. i am so impressed with you people who did this, whatever your individual motivations were.. just, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Just goes to show that one person can make a difference ... and that person is each and every one of you that helped.

I know that hearing "Thank you" sometimes loses its value in today's world, but I hope it helps to tell you SINCERELY, just how much this meant.

You didn't have to, and its very humbling, but really, THANK YOU.

I was so surprised, especially with Lloyd's incredible donation. But really, all of you have been able to do more in spirit than I can tell you.

To the people that have asked me to contact them - i will be contacting you soon. I am very grateful to everyone for their part in making things happen here, and if any of you ever need something that I can help with, please holler at me.

This money will be going toward's my brothers fund. I really want to try to make something good happen for him in the limited amount of time we have to work with.

I know some of you had asked me about the other chipin I mentioned before, but I haven't had time to set it up yet, if you want to be notified when I get that page up for the kayaking trip, i will be so grateful, please email me at rsydcolvin [at] jaguarmediagroup.com

Again, i do appreciate the offers of work, as I can really use extra income right now to help my brother, but as to any design work, I’ve decided to let my friend Jim Jamesson over at groovywebdesign.com handle all of the graphic design work for me, mainly due to the fact that my forte is more of an adminstrator/manager than it is for design work. I happened to be taking all kinds of odd jobs earlier in the year when i was losing my home, which is why I was building free site designs for people and things like that, but I really am looking for a stable job doing something more in my element, so if anyone would like to take a look at my resume, here's a link (hope this works) http://jaguarmediagroup.com/RESUME_OF_SYDNEY_.pdf
    I also do mainstream projects, mainly in SEO, i have this website setup here for my mainstream front http://jaguarmediagroup.com/
    though that work is very far and between.

I will of course consider all offers for anything that I am able to do. ive setup a lot of seo networks as well, but that kind of thing people are usually not looking for in these economicly pressured times. I can do copywriting, as well. But, I totally understand if you guys dont have anything for me along what I am really able to offer, but dont feel bad, if you do need design work, I should tell you that my good friend Jim Jamesson is doing any design work I send his way with some of the proceeds going to Christopher, my brother. :thumbsup:

I can handle all of the communication if you prefer, or you can contact him directly at www.groovywebdesign.com - he is an awesome designer!

If anyone needs references from my past jobs or wants to see specific samples that jim's done for my past clients, just let me know!

For anyone who does hire Jim for a design job in the spirit of generating donations for my little brother, please mention me, and Jim will make sure a donation from that job goes towards my brother's fund that we are setting up.

I am closing out the chipin for Lee's debt now, its a done deal, baby seals. Thanks very much you guys.

THANK YOU SO, SO, SO MUCH!!!!

Sincerely,
    Sydney
    Syd (Squidney)
    Webmaster for hire
    ICQ# 143-690-760