Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did You Ever Do It With A Girl?

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    Im straight. At least sexually. And thats how I got my wonderful son. Can not imagine life without him or my wife actually.

I know its not for everyone but at least if you have tried it then you are sure one way or the other.

Its such a nice thing now days to be able to talk about things like this with people and not get pushed away or shunned in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by zBUCKzDanny View Post
    Does having sex with a ladyboy in the beginning of stages of taking hormones count? Not yet a woman...but very 'lady like.' If it doesn't count, then that's the closest I've come!
    Now that sure falls into that big gray area of determining at what point has someone changed sexes. I know that Buck Angel was born female and began taking male hormones that changed his physique/appearance to male, yet he retains his vagina. Legally, through the court system, he has been changed from female to male. Last I heard, he has no intention of swapping the vagina for a non functional penis. So Buck would represent an example of a recognized sex change that isn't "complete".

If we use him as a guide, then I'd have to say, yes ... you had sex with a female. But ... is determining what gender you had sex with dependent on what type of orafice(s) were used?

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    ... is determining what gender you had sex with dependent on what type of orafice(s) were used?
    this thread is getting more and more interesting every day
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    Here in Thailand there is a lot of gender confusion, for want of a better word. I have some friends that we tease for being "gay men in straight men's bodies". Then there are the guys who claim they are straight because they are top only. Over here such a guy will tell you he is a "man". That would make me straight too!

Well, "gay" and "straight" are not defined here as it is in the West anyway. People seem to have sex with whoever, according to how the mood strikes them.
    Bert

TwinkPay

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    Oh, and for the last few weeks I have been in love with the Singapore Girl in that new SQ commercial where she magically walks from San Francisco to India to Paris. She strikes me as the perfect girlfriend if I ever had one!
    Bert

TwinkPay