Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Submit Your Video Clips!

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Hey everyone...

After taking in all of the great suggestions that were given to me by Bec, PFJayden and some others, I have decided the following:

To keep the prospect of duplicate posts from happening and to keep my tube site completely legal, I'm going to offer "contributor-ships" to Sponsors, site marketers, etc...

This means they will have the ability to log-in and submit theirs vids through the posting page of my site. Also they will be given a "Channel" page where all of their videos will be listed.

I've got to rearrange a couple of things and then I will send out my press release.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me with this project.

Yes, I see it now .. thanks!

Looking for content ;)
    I would love to submit so if you are interested join the aff. program for daddystrokes.com and let me know how to go about uploading clips to your tube.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. jeremyroddick's Avatar
    @Maxx68 Dropped you a msg. Nice new tube boy! I'm interested in feeding it too!
    Jeremy Roddick - www.bonobocash.com - ICQ: 375661750 - 1-877-824-7561 ext. 707
    Videoboys.com | Squirtz.com | JeremyRoddick.com

2QT2BSTR8
    I am deffinetely interested!
    There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats. ~Elton John