Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lets Open A Can Of Worms.. GWB Events - What Would You Change?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by desslock
    I never noticed the GWW information running on the television monitors... all I recall seeing were pages of the lecture schedule. Perhaps if there was one major GWW event, it would have been easier for me to make it a point to go to that specific one, while dividing my time with other competing events.
    Steve thanks for the feedback.

I know there were tv screens and neon signage with the details for the events being held at the Mandalay Bay however as i mentioned earlier, you had to wait almost 5 minutes before the details came on the screens

This has been addresses and should be rectified by the next Vegas show

Sorry that we missed you

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Harlan
    Hey guys!

I really enjoyed the luncheon and the after-hours! There have been some great suggestions made here that will help you tweak things here and there to go from already great to downright awesome!
    Thanks for the Kudos Harlan coming from you it really does mean a lot :thumbsup:

The QFest event was an abslute blast and one that ill remember for mamny shows to come :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Lee,

You guys did a great job and kudos well deserved.

Can I make one point that as a sponsor I believe you gave EVERYONE so much airplay with your work before the event, no-one was in doubt who was involved, and you did it putting yourself in the background. Noted and appreciated ;-)

OK, some great points made above, and there may be some repetition, but if it was me......

1. Same hotel is obviously primo, but reasons this time MORE than understood.

2. Suite available from lunchtime onwards (say from 12pm to 3pm or so) with tea/coffee light snacks for sponsors to bring bring small numbers of guests and/or mingle with each other in an "away from the show" environment (discussed before the show in another thread).

3. Do away with formal meals and have light fingerfood and cocktail hour from say 5pm to 7pm nightly - no clashes with anything else - again for sponsors and small numbers of invited guests.

4. Change NOTHING about the after hours suite (except the balcony / smoking room as suggested - and that comes from a self-admitted heavy smoker!!!), except maybe some more light snacks and stuff. They were the highlight of the Internext experience.

I actually like the fact that people had to ask where and when and why - I personaly brought lots of people to the after hours who would NEVER have gone to a gay party before. As sponsors we also have to pitch in on appropriate "promotion", IMHO.

That's my 2c for now.. more soon ;-)

:biker:

Aly_AVN
    Loved the luncheon, darling. Thanks so much to you, GA, and all the sponsors for putting these events together. I loved taking a breather from the convention, and spending a little quality time with some of my favourite people.

One thing I ran into was that when it came time for the lunch I couldn't remember or figure out where the heck it was! Rainey came to the rescue of my frazzled mind though... Thanks Rainey! :biker:

RainGurl
    yes my phone turned into the GWB Hotline... =)