Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Get To Know... Jasun!

Jasun
    Originally posted by LdyLnWolf1
    ... but I LIKE that song! LOL :fracais:
    Funny thing.. Blender Magazine just came out with what they called the "Worst 50 songs ever", and "My Heart will go on" came in at #50.

But I gotta say that I was a bit confused by some of their choices... Although I agree with "Ebony and Ivory" and "American Life" being in the top 10, I was a bit confused by "We Built This City" coming in at #1. I can think of many many many more horrid top 40 songs than that. And thier reason for making it #1 was that it was a corporate rock song about not being a corporate rock band... but really, doens't that describe the entire career of Rage Against The Machine?

MacDaddy
    Originally posted by Jasun
    I was a bit confused by "We Built This City" coming in at #1.
    It's funny because since that song came out I've been saying that it is the worst song in the entire history of music (Okay, that's a bit much, but you get the idea). And I felt so justified by that list, giving it the number one position... i was thrilled!

Now, I like Rage.

my ears aren't bleeding. they are toughened by years in the studio with drummers that think the harder they hit, the better they are *grin*

sorry if your ears are bleeding.

Jasun
    Originally posted by TopBucks_Juan
    Oh one more question...Do you currently promote TopBucks Gay sites?
    Sorry... missed this one... no.. but we'll talk.

hee hee

MacDaddy
    so is that it? do we now know all there is to know about Jasun? I wanna know why you spell your name with a U? forgive me... stupid white guy :noddy:

Living after midnight, rockin' to the dawn...
    Lovin' 'til the morning, then I'm gone... I'm gone
    Last edited by MacDaddy; 04-24-2004 at 05:07 PM.

Jasun
    Originally posted by MacDaddy
    so is that it? do we now know all there is to know about Jasun? I wanna know why you spell your name with a U? forgive me... stupid white guy :noddy:
    OH yeah... well, it's a funny story about that.

I was actaully born Jason. However, a few years ago I worked as the Metal Buyer's assistant at HMV, and since we worked different schedules, we had to communicate through notes. He used to spell it "Jasun" as an homage to Jason Newsted from Metallica who had spelled his name "Jasun" as a joke on one of the albums.

Now I got the joke, but everybody else thought that he knew something that they didn't, and immediately started spelling my name "Jasun". It caught on, and after a couple of years I had even forgotten to spell it Jason... then there was a nationally circulated letter from the president of the company about an off-site store I had set up, and he had spelled my name "Jasun". the cool thing was that although he didn't use my last name, everybody knew exactly who he was talking about, and I legally changed it soon after.

And it also makes it harder for my parents to find me.

ha.

Ounique
    Okay, after a power outage on Friday and an incredibly busy weekend, I am here with my list of questions.

1) What is your ultimate sexual fantasy

2) What would it take to get you to act out this fantasy with a willing participant, and get it on video.

3) We know you shave your head, but what about other things?

4) If you were a saxophone, and I were to blow you... what sound would you make.

Hmmm, if I think of any others I'll let you know.

Jasun

1) What is your ultimate sexual fantasy

Not telling. But it woud involve a bunch of Lumberjacks and a really big log.

2) What would it take to get you to act out this fantasy with a willing participant, and get it on video.
    A Willing Participant with a high tollerance for cold temperatures and a video camera.

No... I let other people shave those.

4) If you were a saxophone, and I were to blow you... what sound would you make.
    Have you ever been in a room full of drunken frat boys when their favorite team scores a goal?

Hmmm, if I think of any others I'll let you know. You do that. Can't wait for get to know...Don.

Ounique
    No... I let other people shave those.
    *gets clippers oiled and ready. :leather:

Ounique
    Can't wait for get to know...Don.
    You know, the scary thing is... I have absolutly no shame. If you start that be prepared to get more than you bargained for. TMI means nothing to me. LOL!!!

Jasun
    Originally posted by Ounique
    TMI means nothing to me. LOL!!!
    Touch Me Internally.
    Tons More Inside.
    Take My Incisor.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Touch Me Internally.
    Tons More Inside.
    Take My Incisor.
    Touch Me Internally.