Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Secret Crush

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    My Partner Is "Aware" Of The "Situation" ( Maybe It Was The 35 Photo Sessions This Year Alone? ) And Makes Jokes About It , As For Me I Have Decided To Keep A "Camera" Between Me And The Model , For 1# I Have Someone! , 2# The Model Is Straight , So I Don't See It Going Anywhere , And 3# Anyone I Have To "Pay By The Hour" Can't Be Considered Serious "Crush-Material"!...Is "Ben Affleck" Available Again?

Sincerely - "Hot For Hetro's"

Socket2Jake
    Originally posted by IntenseCash.com
    That would be an interesting situation. I have had many crushes while with my boyfriend and visa versa but then again we dated a guy together at the same time so we are very open minded.

Mark
    I can be the third next time, Mark!

takahiro
    Originally posted by Socket2Jake
    cant believe theres a lot of goodlooking guys here.. Socket2Jake .. ur so hot.. i feel like jerking0ff

Darren Austin
    well there ya go..........

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Originally posted by Socket2Jake
    Wow I creamed my pants when I saw your post, hehe. Jake you are such an adorable flirt. I better explain this weird situation of us dating another guy together. It was nothing we would of ever considered but then we met a guy where we were all crazy about each other and pretty soon we decided to give it a shot. We never even had sex all together believe it or not. We were trying to take it really slow. It didn't work out but it was an experience for sure. We are not looking to date another guy but I think now at least we are more open to that situation if it were ever to come up again. See you soon sexy. :angel:

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!