Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Wants To Be The First To Get A Site Review?

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    I'm :chicken: too since I'm new. But I'll throw it out there anyway.

http://www.hotmalevideos.com

Not as "showy" as most sites, and some others I'm running. At 1:100 I guess I'm doing something right, though. :thumbsup: It's more text/content driven. Open to comments.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar

site review

hi there
    if you are looking for a site to rip apart try my new site
    http://www.worldtwink.com
    thanks
    roy

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy
    hi there
    if you are looking for a site to rip apart try my new site
    http://www.worldtwink.com
    thanks
    roy
    Pfft! Mister Top 50! I like your numbers!

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120
    Pfft! Mister Top 50! I like your numbers!
    not sure what you mean?

Dzinerbear
    I think she likes your conversion rates.

Dzinerbear

oh ok i just started working the traffic for the site

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    AJ and I would love to have commentary, criticism, rude remarks, and other things for boyfunk.com. and boysfeetclub.com.

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy
    not sure what you mean?
    Since I check my BP sites, I keep an eye on my Friend's sites too. Looks to me like the changes have really done you well.

Good luck with the traffic! I'm finishing up my first TGPs. I like making them way better than splash/tour pages/the whole taco. I'm better on the small scale.

Oh! I got your note - thank you! I'm behind on my pleasure mail. How's my HomeLand?

:cute:

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by boyfunk
    AJ and I would love to have commentary, criticism, rude remarks, and other things for boyfunk.com. and boysfeetclub.com.
    Since I like tootsies I checked out boysfeetclub.com. I love the font; cause it reminds me of one of the first fad labels, Hang 10. Your layout is tidy and clean, and that’s always a plus in my book. I followed the links through and they all work, but I was disappointed to find the Newsletter and Friends pages empty. I love them parts .

There could be more word association in the text copy. There are missed opportunities to use tag lines and catch phrases related to feet. Step on it, on your toes, best foot forward, ECT and so on.

Small note:

http://boysfeetclub.com/preview3.html
    Incorrect punctuation should be a? Want another peek

The content is excellent, and it was oddly fun, seeing a few of the behinds I was privileged a whack at - not too long ago. Nice work ya’ll, I bookmarked the site for future projects.

With warm regards,
    Madame

GEEZER Check!
    Remember when thongs were worn on the feet?
    :honest:

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by boyfunk

They look great.
    One thing..you might be working on the system now or something..but the preview section of boyfunk.com wouldn't load for me..got a 404. fyi

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    They look great.
    One thing..you might be working on the system now or something..but the preview section of boyfunk.com wouldn't load for me..got a 404. fyi

Yikes! That's very concerning, 'cause when I just checked it, it came up fine... and we haven't been working on it... if you don't mind, please send me (or post) the exact URL and what link you clicked that caused the error. It sounds like we might be linking somewhere to an old preview that no longer exists or something...

Slade
    ok..it does load now..don't know why it didn't before.

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Very eye catching tour! And BRAVO for you for going with an 800px wide table!!!
    Why ty .. it is by roy's insistance that I set up all my work that a way. Don't know exactally why, but I'm a good follower of Direction.

gtpadmin
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Today marks the start of our regular weekly site review and we need a url to get us started

So who wants to step up to the plate and get their site reviewed?

Regards,

Lee

Hi Lee, would love a review of www.skype-sex.com