Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I get my money?

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalJay
    The thing that does suck about threads like this though is that people can get the wrong idea over one or a few random experiences.

For that reason, if you know the company is represented on this or another forum, send them a PM through the board with your concerns first, THEN post a public message. It can always be a matter of spam filters and such.
    I tried the email on their site and the icq number i got from his sig here and wasnt able to get an answer. THEN i posted here. I was going out of my way not to make bad comments about them and to keep it fair. I could have also sent a PM i guess but frankly I figured he wasnt coming to the board if he missed my questions about him.
    Anway it all worked out and they made good on the money and I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Quote Originally Posted by shelmal
    I tried the email on their site and the icq number i got from his sig here and wasnt able to get an answer. THEN i posted here. I was going out of my way not to make bad comments about them and to keep it fair. I could have also sent a PM i guess but frankly I figured he wasnt coming to the board if he missed my questions about him.
    Anway it all worked out and they made good on the money and I have nothing but good things to say about them.
    I don't know why you couldn't get me on ICQ as I'm always online when I'm in the office. There is a time zone difference because were in Australia, so maybe thats why.

As you know our feedback form was broken. It's being monitored now so it should never happen again. But, please feel free to contact me at any of the addresses in my sig if you have any doubts.
    Join exploaded.com's 60% Partnership Program and make more ca$h!
    CCBill cookies last for 9 months
    Excellent Conversions & Retention
    New galleries and the hottest gay content every week!
    FHG's now available via RSS!