Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for all you TGP Gods

andymike those 5 galleries are still not good as TGP galleries. I am NOT saying they are not good and these might just be exactly what is needed for Lee's project....but they are not TGP galleries because the thumbs are too small, there are too many outbound links, you have 2 counters, your full size pics are too small and you link to more free content.

This is a TGP gallery:
    http://www.studdirectory.com/galleries/4b01ma/1.html
    very simple, no counters, one outbound link, big thumbs, large pics (bigger than 600 pixels on the large side), no links to other pages on that domain.

Now don't steal my high quality design!

cheers,
    Luke

gel
    Originally posted by Chilihost
    andymike those 5 galleries are still not good as TGP galleries. I am NOT saying they are not good and these might just be exactly what is needed for Lee's project....but they are not TGP galleries because the thumbs are too small, there are too many outbound links, you have 2 counters, your full size pics are too small and you link to more free content.

This is a TGP gallery:
    http://www.studdirectory.com/galleries/4b01ma/1.html
    very simple, no counters, one outbound link, big thumbs, large pics (bigger than 600 pixels on the large side), no links to other pages on that domain.

Now don't steal my high quality design!

cheers,
    Luke
    Luke there is now way you could make money that gallery.

Where are all the 20K banners?
    Where are all pretty graphics?
    Come on you need to atleast add a counter on there.
    Obvoiusly you can't make money onless the gallery takes longer than 2 minutes to load on a dial-up connection.

LOL

Kidding aside.

Design doesn't make sales. Content and/or text sells.