Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FL Internext Jitters Anyone?

Frat_Ricky
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120
    Hey Ricky .. Those tasty fellas over at Frat Guys said they would stop by and pick me up in that freakin' Fine SUV. Of course I'm willing to work for my road trip, and would be pleased to keep those bad boys in line and out of trouble. :honest:

Lord knows you all need a House Mother!
    Just grab me a floor pass and I'm good to go!

Oh and BTW..

I call Shotgun!

Spreading The Love To My Favorite Guys.

The Oracle
    Honey (kneels down before the great and powerful OZ..ooops wrong movie..) you can have any seat you wish and you seen us, you know way to well we need a House Mother , Oh, and i have used that lil wooden spoon a few times on brock .

Let us know where to slow down and for you to jump in and we will all head on down!!

Madame0120

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Frat_Ricky
    Honey (kneels down before the great and powerful OZ..ooops wrong movie..) you can have any seat you wish and you seen us, you know way to well we need a House Mother , Oh, and i have used that lil wooden spoon a few times on brock .

Let us know where to slow down and for you to jump in and we will all head on down!!
    Aren't you a darlin'! I thought you boys gave me a new nick name?

Wouldn't it be a HOOT? However I fear my being in TEXAS would make for the biggest off the beaten path road trip of the century. But MAN -if we did figure out a way .. it could turn out to be THE journey of a lifetime (providing nobody gets pregnant, or arrested).

~ projecting further in the fantasy ~

:signhere:

Now you know me well enough boything, to understand when I tell you, roughing it for this ole FemDom is a hotel without Room Service. So you will understand my need to know where The House Mother will be ensconced. My needs are few (roy is on the floor laughing) but my Services are many.

:cry: I am sad to hear that my favorite butcher boy won't be on hand. Who the hell is going to be the designated driver? :wacko: Ya'll are screwed! I only mention this because I really doubt I could see over the steering wheel of the SUV.

Send some love to the guys from both of us. We have company in the house tonight .. maybe I should give the Ladies a tour of the Frat House. I'd tell you to tidy up, but I know how fussy Mike is.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw
    How about those of use that enjoy seeing you naked??? ;-)

Lee, I agree Internext has gotten expensive. My airfare from Phoenix was just under $350 [note to procam--direct flights with no layover ARE worth the extra $$!],
    Damn man - whos broom did u book a 350.00 flight on ???? outta sky harbor ?? or some queens backyard?? :sun:

I been outta town helping some family out~~ so im a lil late responding~

As for the seeing Jasun neekid -- well u just havent seen procam neekid :cry: