First off - I want to say welcome to GWW ... but I am a bit unsure of your product on FLYFLV. From what I am reading you want webmasters with tubes or mgp sites to register on your site, go through a list of sponsors, check which sponsors we want videos from, and generate an export file. We then take the export file, add it to our site along with our affiliate ID, and your file then creates a thumb that has YOUR affiliate link added to the video (which you host) and my affiliate link below the video play box.... so we have a 50/50 % chance of making sales.

Now if I am already an affiliate of xyz sponsor, and I can go to the xyz site and login and grab the same export list from them, and add it to my site and keep all money made from sales.... why would I want to use your program and only have a 50/50 chance of getting the sale?

Am I missing something here?

note to readers: The part for content/paysite owners on the right isn't a bad deal, as it's the same process they go through to upload short clips to tubesites and they get their full cut regardless of who makes the actual sale.