Thread: Barrack Obama Has Had Gay Sex Claim

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jaycar
    Can someone please clarify something for me?? We just had an election here and as you guys might or might not know, Howard wasnt returned for another stint at being our PM. During the campaigns from both sides, as far as I am aware, there was no mention of any of the candidates being drug users or gay. Why is it then that in America, if you want to destroy someones reputation, especially in politics, you accuse them of being a drugie or a fag? Why do people care if a politician has had a gay encounter or has used drugs in his past?

I have my own ideas but I just want to hear from some who actually live over there as to their thoughts on why this is so.

Quote Originally Posted by jaycar View Post
    Why is it then that in America, if you want to destroy someones reputation, especially in politics, you accuse them of being a drugie or a fag? Why do people care if a politician has had a gay encounter or has used drugs in his past?

I have my own ideas but I just want to hear from some who actually live over there as to their thoughts on why this is so.
    Because in America, like Australia, Gays are second class citizens. At least in most states in America a homosexual can adopt a child, unlike Australia.

Associating Obama with a class lower then ghetto blacks, homosexuals, makes him seem less presidential. He's admitted to cocaine use. For the majority of Americans, drug use is seen as a lower class addiction, an illegal act, that only those of weak wills, morals and minds will dabble in.

Howard really stuck it to Ozzies FOR YEARS, I hope Rudd does better by Australia, though his Chinese ties are a massive liability in the current environment (in my opinion), we'll have to see how things play out.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

jaycar
    ok...well, that makes sense. :-)
    I would have thought though that in america there are a lot more of these 'religious nuts' that think being gay is an abomination against god. And yet Im sure that if you dig deep enough into their past, they all have something to hide. Either drug use or maybe even a gay act or two when they were younger!! Heaven forbid!!!!

As for Rudd, yes, he is doing a good job so far. He has apologised for the 'stolen generation' argument last week and now hes fighting to abolish those wretched work place agreement things that Howard was so big on.....GO THE RUDD!!!! :karate:

I would have thought though that in america there are a lot more of these 'religious nuts' that think being gay is an abomination against god. And yet Im sure that if you dig deep enough into their past, they all have something to hide. Either drug use or maybe even a gay act or two when they were younger!! Heaven forbid!!!!
    Oh yes those religious nuts belong to the Republican party. The liberal thinkers are part of the Democratic party :bunny:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

jaycar
    its nice to hear from u again mr squirt!!!:p

If the news reported every ridiculous story told by some fruitcake wearing a tinfoil hat, there'd be no time to report actual news.

File this with the "Anne Coutler was born a man" and "George W Bush is having an affiar with Condoleza Rice."

It's just some wing nut off his meds trying to get attention.:loser:
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Camper than a row of tents
    Here in America we elect our presidents based on how well we like them as people. The only policy position that really matters is abortion (and also the war in recent history). As long as they don't say anything too extreme about their other positions, the candidate is fine since 90% of America doesn't understand how the government works.

We are left with a bunch of stupid people voting for who has the best looks, speaking ability, personality and the guy who shares their irrelevant values. So with elections now hinging on worthless bullshit, smear campaigns are a must.
    I post here to whore this sig.

desslock
    Interesting rationalizations.

The "smear campaigning" is currently coming from Democrats and is about Democrats.

And the religious right isn't smearing Obama's alleged gay activities as a negative --- it's other Democrats.

Steve

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by desslock View Post
    The "smear campaigning" is currently coming from Democrats and is about Democrats.
    Steve,

I love reading your posts when it comes to defending the Republicans.

The Republican National Committee released this recent photo apparently showing the contender for the Democratic presidential nod in a romantic embrace with an unidentified white male.
    You really should apply for a news anchor position at Faux News.

Regards,

Lee

desslock
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Steve,

I love reading your posts when it comes to defending the Republicans.

You really should apply for a news anchor position at Faux News.
    Regards, Lee
    Am I saying something that is inaccurate? I didn't say anything about Republicans. This is about Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton winning the Democrat Party's nomination to run for President.

The allegations that Obama alleged sexual behavior is simple gay baiting that promotes anti gay stereotypes and prejudice. These charges are coming from Democrats to Obama.

Here today, it is the Democrats who are exploiting fears regarding people like you and me for political gain.

Steve

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by desslock View Post
    These charges are coming from Democrats to Obama.
    No they arent, the pictures came from the REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE.

Regards,

Lee

desslock
    Larry Sinclair, the individual behind the YouTube video, works for the Republican National Committee?

Oh wow. Why didn't you explicitly state that at the beginning of the post.

I mistakenly read that Larry Sinclair's movie and message are Democrat generated. Because if they were Democrats, then it would be DEMOCRATS exploiting anti gay stereotypes and fears of people like you and me for political gain.

Steve