Thread: Help - Getting Populated Profiles on Social Sites

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What a lot of new sites do is buy profiles from existing sites and let the members know that as a free courtesy a profile was created on another site.

Another thing they do is buy a database from failed sites.

A third thing people do is do pre-paid deals with the dating affiliates whales who can send XX to XXX joins a day.

Of course there are those that create bogus profiles but that is not encouraged, does not create enough activity and will likely run afoul of laws.

The problem is if its a gay site. With all of the freemium sites out there it is harder to get traction. I hit up a lot of dating sites for profiles and they just don't have it available.

If its a straight site Howard at Perkiss Media may be able to broker what you need. I've seen him mention quite a few times that he had joins to broker. Hundreds of joins a day.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by StunnerJesse View Post
    What a lot of new sites do is buy profiles from existing sites and let the members know that as a free courtesy a profile was created on another site.

Another thing they do is buy a database from failed sites..
    So I decided to do this - come to find out the script shell I used to make the site was very creative when it came to making the database so now I get to delve deeper into SQL and all that jazz.

I think by importing the users into the database for profiles I will be able to send each one an email letting them know that the site is available for their use - would you advise a different approach?