Thread: Do something about your chargebacks!

Do something about your chargebacks!

Let's all welcome our new sponsor CRB Adult, the only collection company that specializes in adult industry chargebacks.

If you have ever had to deal with chargebacks, you know how frustrating it is, seeing your money taken from you and knowing you can't do a thing to stop it...well, now you can take action!

And as a special offer Gay Wide Webmasters members, the first 50 new customers who sign up with CRB Adult will receive 100% of all dollars collected during the first month of collections on their chargebacks and check returns. So you can try CRB Adult with no risk whatsoever.

This has got to be the easiest way to make some extra dollars. I have been using their free NetBilling Query Tool to automatically generate chargeback dump files from my NetBilling accounts, it takes only minutes. Pop the results into an email and a short while later they report back to let you know how much money they recovered. Its that easy, and you end up walking away with a check for hundreds or thousands of dollars.

So why not take them up on their service and this great promo offer, visit CRB Adult at http://crbadult.com/gwwoffer/
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

How long have you been gay?
    Hello Everyone, it's great to be part of the GWW Network as a sponsor and supporter. A special thanks to Luke for all his help! We look forward to answering your Chargeback questions.
    Thanks
    CRBRon

I am new here
    welcome to GWW CRGAdult, thats a very good offer! Too bad I don't have any paysites yet.