Thread: What a difference a month makes!

you've never done the wildmonkeydance? wildwildwest's Avatar

I Wonder? What a difference a month makes!

First of all, let me say this:

Contrary to what some of you have been told, I have never linked to "Torrent Sites" (or anything similiar) on any of my blogs. Ever. I have never been to a Torrent Site, and don't know how to find one; the only way I suppose would be to Google it. My objective as an affiliate is to sell, so my sponsors can make money and I can pay my mortgage.

I have expensive computers with expensive software to accommodate my other business, and I've read you can easily pick up some nasty computer infections on such websites. I do financial management for behavioral health providers, after many years of being a hospital administrator; I can't afford to have major computer problems in my office.

I do my very best to accommodate my sponsors' individual needs and desires. I have found that my most successful marketing campaigns are with the producers that give me the most creative latitude with what I do. I have a fairly new sponsor who has quit using promo videos designed by his studio and is using mine exclusively.

Now, on to the important stuff! This was my first summer in this business, so I really didn't know what to expect; still don't, really. I was freaking out in August, when sales were so low, I think I had less than 100 for the whole month. But now here it is in October, and I've already had 46 in less than five days. My question to the old-timers is, is this typical? Thanks in advance for your response.

W.W.West
    ultimate gay male erotica traffic
    wildmonkeydance

it's generally referred to as "summer slowdown" and ends around the end of september every year. expect another slowdown for christmas that you can combat with fresh marketing.

Its also typical that once you start building your "adult empire" the old stuff finally gets listed on various sites or within search engines. As time goes on, your overall traffic should increase and so should your sales. Check your referral stats, they are usually quite fascinating!

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    It's funny because I purchase about the same year round.