Ok, I have a bitch.

Why is it that when I ask a website about buying advertising on them they either ignore the email for a week or 2 or do not reply at all. Or they tell me "we are currently working on this area right now and will get back to you soon". 2 weeks later you still have no info? WTF?

Is there like some click that you need to be in? Is my money not green enough? I swear! I finally have money to market with, have sites that really convert well, and I keep being told "Well get back to you". Maybe I'm just a bitch and want things to fast, or maybe these people are just so busy that they can't keep track of things. Who knows, but I just think that if you aren't ready to take on advertisers then you shouldn't freak'n put up links that say your looking for them. It's not like they aren't big, well known companies either. I could see this from small little tgp sites or soemthing like that.

Ok I'm over my rant. Anyone know any good sites with good latin and jock muscle boy traffic? I'm looking to buy a little more if anyone knows where.