Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So What Was Your Favorite Super Bowl Commercial This Year?

So What Was Your Favorite Super Bowl Commercial This Year?

Can't say I watched the game, but I'm into seeing the commercials ... gotta say my fav is the Budweiser

(I never thought a Clydesdale could jump a fence!)

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    I liked the BUDWEISER commercial also! , you didn't miss much of the game ... it was a slaughter!

- jim

Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim View Post
    I liked the BUDWEISER commercial also! , you didn't miss much of the game ... it was a slaughter!

- jim
    Yeah, I saw the score pop up on my news page and thought: Were they playing football or basketball ... and ... did they field an opposing team? Around here though it's "now you see what we put up on a daily basis!" -- (referring to Cleveland Browns)

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    It was a FANTASTIC game! The Seahawks defense proved it was one of the best to ever play in a Superbowl game!

my team never makes it to "superbowl" so it isn't too disappointing whichever team wins , I just expect some "vigourous play" and "close scores" to the end ... or is this not the Olympics of Football? - LOL

It saddens me also when people use animals to sell product! , it's just a total disregard/respect for the animals feelings! ( interpreted: buy COKE today and support my stocks! ... my NYC GUARD DOG and I thank you! - LOL )

- jim and 7 week old "runt" dachshound girl!

cokerdc.jpg

Ever consider that the dog might actually LIKE Coke? HUH? LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mansized View Post
    Ever consider that the dog might actually LIKE Coke? HUH? LOL!!!
    I know it likes to lick the condensation off my "wine tumbler" full of ice.

- jim "I'm Gonna Hire A Wino" - David Frizzell

Is she really your puppy?????????? I've had doxies ever since I left home at 18! Got 2 mini males now, 2 years old, one longhair and one wirehair. They aren't from the same litter but born a day apart, and we brought them home when they were 10 weeks old.

hunter-500x330.jpg
    This is Hunter - he's my cuddle puppy

kelsey-440x527.jpg
    And this scraggley looking dude is Kelsey

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Is she really your puppy?????????? I've had doxies ever since I left home at 18! Got 2 mini males now, 2 years old, one longhair and one wirehair. They aren't from the same litter but born a day apart, and we brought them home when they were 10 weeks old.

for now she is , I call her "7" ( 7 of 8 ... 8 didn't survive ) I can't keep animals where I'm at but because she's so small and I've been "bottle feeding" since birth I don't think anyone in the building has noticed.

I'm meeting with the new owners this sunday , hopefully the two parties involved "bond!" - LOL

I love your dogs! , I did "short" and "mini" in Hawaii a friend of mine over in Jersey has a couple of "lines" I sent over ... it's nice to see they're still producing "small"

- jim

umm did you mean 7 survived out of 8? ... and she's a beauty. Too bad you can't keep her! I'd take her in a heart beat, but we're up to a 4 pack now, 5 if you count the cat.

Mini's run 20 lbs and under, but a full mini is supposed to be under 10 lbs. Kelsey is at 8 1/2 lbs now, and only weighed 4 lbs when we brought him home. Hunter on the other hand is a "tweeney" at 12 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansized View Post
    It was a FANTASTIC game! The Seahawks defense proved it was one of the best to ever play in a Superbowl game!
    yeah, but which commercial did you like best??

umm did you mean 7 survived out of 8? ... and she's a beauty. Too bad you can't keep her! I'd take her in a heart beat, but we're up to a 4 pack now, 5 if you count the cat.

Mini's run 20 lbs and under, but a full mini is supposed to be under 10 lbs. Kelsey is at 8 1/2 lbs now, and only weighed 4 lbs when we brought him home. Hunter on the other hand is a "tweeney" at 12 lbs.
    yep 8 in total , "7" almost didn't make it I had to "mouth to mouth" to wake her up and I've "bottle feeding" and wiping her butt with a wash cloth ever since ... I refuse to "lick!" - LOL

I don't see pets ( includes house plants and men! ) in my future , I'm moving around again ( photography ) and it's harder to find people to watch my pets at a moments notice and/or for any great lengths of time.

now if I can just start breaking the habits of "saving leftovers" and/or looking at "pet toys" I'll be okay!

- jim "available for adoption! , requries very little attention but must have a "long run" and frequent "treats!" - LOL

oh...the bestiality one! (surprised the religious right didn't say gay marriage has got our dogs hot for horses and vice versa now. Heck we're blamed for EVERYTHING as it is!).. the dog and horse was very cute. Saw a bit of a short special on how they shot the commercial. VERY elaborate and if I remember correctly they said they used 4 different puppies.

Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim View Post
    I'm meeting with the new owners this sunday , hopefully the two parties involved "bond!" - LOL
    - jim
    So how did the meeting go?? Do we have a new mommy and daddy?

So how did the meeting go?? Do we have a new mommy and daddy?
    we have a MOMMY and a MOMMY! (Lesbian couple)

it's funny it turned out that way my friend didn't ask for "gay only!" , I'm just happy she's going to a home with 2 people that can really care for her.

we'll I'm pretty "bummed" for the week! , I better go out and find a "2 legged puppy" that needs to be "long neck" bottle fed and his butt wiped with a wash cloth! - LOL

- jim