Thread: New Rewards Program At Badpuppy's Puppy Cash

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar

New Rewards Program At Badpuppy's Puppy Cash

The NEW Puppy Cash Rewards Program

The Puppy Cash Rewards Program is an opportunity for us to reward webmasters who send us 200 or more new memberships from a single account in a calendar month. This includes all subscription options, including trials. Prizes will be rewarded as follows, based on the amount of new memberships referred. Only 1 reward prize per qualified webmaster, per calendar month, starting on June 1st, 2005.

500 Members or More
    A choice between a Dell Desktop PC (selected by Badpuppy) or a $500.00 AMEX Gift Card

400 - 499 Members
    A choice between a Canon MiniDV Digital Camcorder or a $300.00 AMEX Gift Card

300 - 399 Members
    A SONY PSP (Play Station Portable) or a $200.00 AMEX Gift Card

200 - 299 Members
    IPOD Shuffle w/ holds 120 songs or a $100.00 AMEX Gift Card.

If you're not already an affiliate, now is a great time to sign up!

Frat_Mike

Happy Lisa I didnt know you had an in with santa

Lisa,

Sure sounds like my christmas list you just detailed. So I am getting to work on sending that traffic, just so you know I didnt get my Katy Carryall last year i did get that purple thing, and I didnt even know who barney was.

Seriously, what a great new way to say thank you to the webmasters, and provide some good healthly rewards at the same time. As usual BadPuppy goes above and beyond.

* and a side note whom ever wins the (Play Station Portable) * I have a nephew that was just telling me about how much he wanted one. (let me know if it really worth it)

The new games and game systems that are out just tend to look like every other one. His birthday is coming he will be 16 so I would like to get a 16 year old something he would use past the 1st day ..

Mike
    webmaster
    Fraternityguys.com