Thread: Here Is Something Interesting In The New 2257 Regs..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Here Is Something Interesting In The New 2257 Regs..

(k) Manage content means to make editorial or managerial decisions
    concerning the sexually explicit content of a computer site or service,
    but does not mean those who manage solely advertising, compliance with copyright law, or other forms of non-sexually explicit content.
    Am i reading that right? If all you do is advertise other peoples sites / content, you dont need to worry about these new regs?

Regards,

Lee

Paul Markham
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Am i reading that right? If all you do is advertise other peoples sites / content, you dont need to worry about these new regs?

Regards,

Lee
    It will take a judge to decide if affiliates are advertisers or managing content, but to my thinking if you submit an FHG you are in the clear. If you design or create a gallery then you are making editorial decisions.

JustMe
    Greetings:

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    You do if you're using sexually explicit content in any way shape or form to do that advertising, including any banners that you have on your sites, even if they're served to them remotely by the sponsor.

ANY depiction that appears on ANY site that you run, that's sexually explit, you need to have valid IDs of, and you need to have a copy of said depiction cross referenced to the performer's name, stage names, and names of each depiction....