Thread: Attorney Eric M. Bernstein to Discuss 2257 Today on YNOT Radio Show - in 15 minutes!!

Marc

Attorney Eric M. Bernstein to Discuss 2257 Today on YNOT Radio Show - in 15 minutes!!

I copied this from another board. LAJ might have missed GWW so I wanted to let everyone know.

Show starts in 15 minutes!

http://www.ynotradio.com

Attorney Eric M. Bernstein to Discuss 2257 Today on YNOT Humpday Lunch Radio Show

May 25, 2005 – Attorney Eric M. Bernstein will appear on YNOT Radio’s Humpday Lunch Show today to discuss the new 2257 regulations with hosts YNOTBob and LAJ. The show starts at 3:00 PM Eastern Time, 12:00 Noon Pacific Time on YNOTRadio.com.

With the recent announcement of the new 2257 regulations, the adult Internet community has been trying to make sense of what it means for adult Webmasters and other adult industry professionals. Industry chat boards everywhere have featured countless threads on this very serious matter – some with valuable information and insight, and others with misinformation and paranoia. YNOT has stepped forward to bring the entire adult community the first live radio interview to address the new 2257 from the point of view of a prominent adult Internet attorney, Eric M. Bernstein from http://www.embalaw.com

"Webmasters need to be aware of the administrative changes made by the promulgation of the new 2257 regulations. A general mistake can result in 5 years of imprisonment," Bernstein says.

YNOTBob, co-host of Humpday Lunch Show and President of YNOT Network, is happy that Bernstein has agreed to be a guest on the show.

"It has always been the goal of YNOT to present unbiased, timely and informed information to the industry. Our show today will hopefully help set the record straight for everyone, considering several in the industry have already resorted to drastic measures for their businesses. This is not a time to act rashly, but rather a time to make informed decisions."

Eric M. Bernstein & Associates is a proud corporate sponsor of the Cybernet Expo Webmaster event in San Diego, June 12 - 15. You can meet “one on one” with Eric at his booth during the show, and also catch him on several seminars including his one hour Q & A on Monday, June 13 at 2:45 p.m.

Broadcasting every Wednesday at Noon (PT) / 3:00 p.m. (ET) at http://www.ynotradio.com for 90 minutes, The YNOT Humpday Lunch Radio Show has been entertaining and informing the adult Webmaster community since 2001. The show has featured such prominent guests and newsmakers as Jenna Jameson, Ron Jeremy, Al Goldstein, Heidi Fleiss, and openly gay Archbishop Bruce Simpson.

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    I heard the program and it seems that *everything* is subject to interpretation and only a court case will clarify this situation. It's still very much a "comply or else" situation. A restraining order or injunction will buy time, but it's going to come down to a ruling by a federal judge.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Right there with you, Huskyhunks. That's why we're making sure we have all our ducks in a row. And we're pushing the content we have that has all the docs ready to go. And since people have been a little wary of buying lately, I'm ready to deal.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com