Thread: Gay adult news site.

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar

Gay adult news site.

One of the options that I am considering is a gay adult news site that features stories and opinions and newsworthy events, etc. As to not step on anyone's toes, this site would not feature a bulletin board. GWW is already doing a great job of that.

This in more of a journalistic endeavor, with featured original articles, industry interviews, opinions, profiles, and would not serve as a resource site. GWW is also covering that nicely.

So, any thoughts. 6 months ago, I was ready to do this but opted to use a new version of Huskyhunks.com on the design template. If you have seen my site, it looks very much like a publication and was intended to be as such. Now, not wanting to deal with the 2257 nightmare, I think this is a logical step for myself.

I've been involved in this industry for ten years and I can bring alot of insight to the history of the gay adult internet but that's only one aspect of this rather large industry. There are many, many webmasters here at GWW that I can think of right off hand that can add unique and valueble insight.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you !
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I think that is something that could work well.

In fact, i think its a great idea, why not shoot me over a PM and see how we can help each other out with it?

Regards,

Lee

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Hey Huskyhunks!

Lee and I were discussing this just this just morning.

You know I think it's a great idea. I've wanted to this for a long time myself, but never found the time to do it, in the same ten years LOL.

Over the years, Lee and I have shared our collective articles and information with sites that combine the gay markets with their existing straight market news. I think the timing is good for something exclusive to the gay market.

And with the collective experiences of this community, and the contributions that many can make, you could have a winner on your hands.

We also own a couple of good domains in that line, so you may want to hit Lee on im or pm

Keep us posted on your progress, should you decide to take it on. We'll gladly offer you any assistance you may want or need.

My best,
    Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!