Thread: NEw 2257 for Voyeur cam sites - video recording issue

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar

NEw 2257 for Voyeur cam sites - video recording issue

Hi guys,

I am curious how the other voyeur cam sites will record all of their streaming video and have a copy on file. Can you have the individual contract models be responsible for their own recordings, sense they are contract models 1099?

How are other cam sites complying with this, I am trying to figure out what recording software and how we will do this. Any suggestions or ideas will be greatly appreciated. :wtf:
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Hi Basschick,

This post was wrote prior to seeing the one you referred to. Thank you though.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    I'll answer here, too.

By making your models respoinsible for recording their own shows, you are putting them in the position of being the Primary Producer and Custodian of Records, which would put you in violation of the law.

Plus, you can't trust a model to show up for a shift much less record, label and ship a cd of their shows on a daily basis.

Best if you did it yourselves.

:-)

Rocky

Yes we will be compliant! We tested our process last night and all worked fine. Only thing we are working on is a streamline process of automating it and where the hell are we going to store all of these dvd's? But this is minor, we are relieved we have a process that works, we will be legal and can keep the doors open. However this will create a big expense for us, the purchase of new hardware an additional person to hire and a lot of dvd's every month! Oh well, part of doing business!

The reason I asked about the contract models is because sites like ifriends, flirt4free, etc, I am curious how they will comply, these sites are basically just offering the site for individual performers to stream to and make money and split the profits. Both individual businesses, performer and site provider. I hope they figure something out, they are great sites. :wtf:
    Thanks,
    Jacob

i'm really curious to know how much space 7000 - or 49,000 - dvds takes up. that is a LOT to store. you live cam guys have it really rough

Yes we do have it very rough. You have to love voyeur to stay in our business and we love voyeur! We will make it all work. ((hugs)) :cry:
    Thanks,
    Jacob