Anyone got any good Pride season stories? I spent all of Long Beach Pride working the leather expo tent, but it was fun. I got lots of snide remarks from the so called "normal" gay folk who thought me and my kind were all freaks, but I also had some really great conversations from people who really wanted to learn about the kinky lifestyle. My favorite was this one cute young man (18 years old, of course) who sat through several of the demonstrations and seminars who came up to me and asked a few questions and then, very meekly,asked "um... do you HAVE to wear leather...". Hmm, I thought about it for a moment and said "not really, it's about who you are more than what you wear" and he very meekly replied, "um... cause... I'm a vegetarian". LOL!!!

It was really cute.

Then I sliced my finger open while cleaning up and had to be rushed to the 1st aid tent. There was only red material for me to wrap my finger in so on the way we stopped for directions and the poor girl selling pride t-shirts nearly passed out when I held up a finger bandaged completely in blood red cloth and asked where the first aid tent was. LOL! Poor thing.