Thread: So Basschick.. What Are Your Plans For Your NN Sites?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Big Grin So Basschick.. What Are Your Plans For Your NN Sites?

I saw a couple of replies you made in a couple of other threads about how you were going to start doing some non-nude male stuff, how do you think this is going to pan out long term?

I know you main focus (correct me if i am wrong) is going to be muscle guys(?) is that going to be content similar to All American Guys or will you be going more niche specific (i know you like your niches as much as i do ).

I understand if you dont want to give the whole gameplan you have away im just curious where you see the development of NN sites going over the next 6-12 months and whether you think it is something we should all be looking at promoting?

Regards,

Lee

lee, right now i'm focusing on muscle guys, but i have several other nn niches in mind - i have a couple of nn gay avs sites already, and they're doing well. the next couple months will be all about shooting bodybuilders, though. i like the allamericanguys, and i'm sure some of these models will be that body type, but i'm aiming for HUGE muscle guys. i guess i'll start trolling the gyms

after that, i want to do shirtless hunks plus those two fetish niches.

i am planning to do an affiliate program, with fhg and content, but i'm considering only having affiliates who are people i know. our industry is getting pretty weird, and i don't want anyone spamming.

i'm also considering hitting the str8 nn market, but right now there's only one of me, and still only 24 hours in a day.