Thread: My2257.com compliance software.

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar

My2257.com compliance software.

Just had a look at new software developed by a leading 2257 attorney.

This is an except from xbiz forum where it is posted. You're gonna have to go there pretty quick to see the software with nice graphics. All in all, it looks very nice. Might just save alot of people's behinds and free up alot of time.

" my2257 PRODUCT COMPLIANCE ANNOUNCEMENT

my2257 PRODUCT COMPLIANCE ANNOUNCEMENT
    For Immediate Release: May 25, 2005

For additional information, please contact Talent Management Services, LLC at (702) 303-7970

my2257 PRODUCT COMPLIANCE ANNOUNCEMENT

LAS VEGAS, NV --- Talent Management Services, LLC announces the pending release of its Patent Pending (2002) software my2257. Developed as a comprehensive management solution for both production companies and webmasters in the adult entertainment industry, My2257 is a complete SQL database system for managing and compiling with the new requirements of Federal Law 18 U.S.C. section 2257. Regulations which were signed on May 17, 2005.

Developed in partnership with Talent Management Services, LLC of Las Vegas, Nevada and Gregory A. Piccionelli, Esq. of the Law Firm of Brull Piccionelli Sarno & Braun, my2257 offers the most compliant system available for tracking your company’s documentation and productions.

my2257 is offered in two production versions: Producers/Distribution and Webmaster. The Producers/Distribution version has been developed for production companies in the adult entertainment industry to assist with the documentation of images and/or videos for wholesale, retail and webmaster content. The software allows for the complete tracking of talent including vital personal information, statistics, compensation, health test tracking, referring agencies and complete database of all identification/model release(s)/alias names and all productions they have been featured in."

There's more to the article. It looks very impressive and will be available June 26, 2005 according to the article. I don't know the price yet.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    The first of many such solutions from people (and attorneys) trying to profit from the new 2257 regs.

Id hazard a guess that we're going to be seeing a similar solution from just about every industry attorney over the coming months.

Those that cant afford to hire an attorney, will lease their products.

Makes you wonder what all the scaremongering has been about recently doesnt it?

Regards,

Lee

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    I couldn't help but think the same thing. This software had to take a few months to be developed and it seems that they already knew that secondary producers would have to keep records just as primary producers do.

"Patent pending technology" is on their main site. This seems to be such a blatant way to capitalize on this terrible situation. But.. it may just be what most webmasters need to stay in the game and compliant. Double edged sword any way you look at it. It's all about $$$$.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

Camper than a row of tents
    You'll see a lot of these for sale, and I mean A LOT.

If you know any language that can work with a database, then just write your own. The concepts behind them are so simple.