Thread: Anyone know a junior web developer in Australia?

How long have you been gay?

Anyone know a junior web developer in Australia?

I'm talking even just out of tafe, no experience neccessary but you know.. knowledge of html, php, hooking up a mysql db etc. In around the Byron Bay area.. someone to train up a bit, but also start on trainee wages.
    ?

ICQ 2-8-1-3-7-3-3-2-4

AusCoding Allan
    Hey,

I've got a programmer that's working for me based out of Sydney, he's probably past the trainee wages stage but I'm willing to take on per project or hourly rates if you want to hit me up.

Cheers,

Allan

Quote Originally Posted by AusCoding Allan
    Hey,

I've got a programmer that's working for me based out of Sydney, he's probably past the trainee wages stage but I'm willing to take on per project or hourly rates if you want to hit me up.

Cheers,

Allan

cheers matey, but im really looking for someone inhouse, it's for a whole range of ongoing stuff both adult and mainstream. I know it's a big longshot but i had to post .

bhutocracy2, welcome to the board, good to see you here.

I have a contact in Melbourne that is pretty smart with php and coding, is this what you are looking for? I know he is always looking for odd jobs, not sure if he is looking for something full time though. If you are keen, get in touch with me and I will give you his info.

cheers!
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Have you posted on some of the sites like scriptlance?

I know in the past we found a couple of people over there willing to work below what they should have done LOL

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Have you posted on some of the sites like scriptlance?

I know in the past we found a couple of people over there willing to work below what they should have done LOL

Regards,

Lee
    hehehe.. no it's all good i found someone.. It's more for ongoing stuff... gallery submission, site updating etc etc.. sorted now