Thread: I'm Looking To Buy Companies, Websites, Projects, etc.

JustMe

Big Grin I'm Looking To Buy Companies, Websites, Projects, etc.

Greetings All:

The last Sunday of every month is our official "strategy session". I've been having them for years now, but today was one of the most fun ones I've had in a long time.

We've decided to go into acquisition mode! What does this mean? It means I get to go shopping!!!

So, here's what we're looking for. We've got a considerable amount of capital now earmarked to acquire the following, so now matter how very small or how very large your company, website, or project may be, feel free to hit me up if you're considering wanting to make it available.

I know how projects are, and how attached we all get to them, so you can be assured in advance that anything we acquire, we're doing so to further grow and develop it. We love taking projects "to the next level". You can also be sure that any communications you have with me will be kept confidential. If we don't come up with a deal, no one will ever know you contacted me. If we do, no one will ever know how much your project sold for, etc. If the company/project/site generates considerable revenue, I'd also be willing to execute an NDA before discussing those aspects with you.

We're looking for Gay/Adult versions of the following:

Link Portals
    Discussion Forums
    Resource Sites
    Pay Sites
    Free Sites
    TGPs
    Blogs
    Zines
    Newsletters
    Premium Domains

Email your prospectus to "JP @ JPV.org". Prospectus too much work, or project too small to produce one? URL, description, notable attributes, and an asking range will do.

Yours In CyberSpace,
    John

I'm not Gay...Not that there's anything wrong with that.... EmporerEJ's Avatar
    Political subdivision United States, Continent North America, Planet Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
    Hmmmmmm.....

(Sig spot)

Eric J. White
    VirtualSexMachine.com

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    You've got mail

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You might also want to post this over on http://www.spamboards.com too in the buying / selling forum

Regards,

Lee

JustMe
    Greetings:

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    You might also want to post this over on http://www.spamboards.com too in the buying / selling forum

Regards,

Lee
    Ah, good idea Lee, thanks!